What's new

General/Other - Takeda The Official Takeda User Directory

Hey everyone, fairly new Takeda player (I picked him up a while ago to try tho), so if anybody wants to give me tips and practice I'm open about it!

I got the game on PC and PS4
PSN: Gayriblossom
Steam: Juju9108

Canada east coast, playing as ronin.

OF_Cochise

Capcom Fanboy
I've played Lasher exclusively since I started playing this game. One caveat though is I don't play online much, because of wireless. I'll still at least contribute my info :)

Steam:TheflashkickKid (Cochise being current name on there) Lasher

Ohio Midwest

OF_Cochise

Capcom Fanboy
As a general note If you are like me who likes to change their name often on steam. Please list the name you used to create your steam account(the one you log in with) and then put what you have your name as currently (e.g turd burglar)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
XB1: Scout22 CHAPPiE, Shirai Ryu - East Coast

Best Takeda I've ever played. Also plays Flame Fist.

Hey guys,

I've always felt some of the best ways to view/create new strategies for your character is to see other players using them particularly in mirror matches...

I usually pick up a few things here and there from every mirror match I am involved in, whether its a new corner combo or seeing different ways to use the same setup strings...

So I made this thread to have an ongoing list where we can share each-others PSN/XBL/PC accounts in order to get some mirror matches going...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takeda User Directory

TYM Account (Tagged) - XBL/PSN/PC Account - Main Variation Used - Region (Country/Coast/City ect)

Xbox One

USA (East)

@Pleasa - (XBL) : Pleasa - (Shirai Ryu) - New York
@Agoat (XBL) : Agoat944 - (Shirai Ryu) - Winter Haven, Florida
@aieches - (XBL) : xAIECHESx - (Shirai Ryu)
@SOULWARRIOR 71K - (XBL) : SOULWARRIOR 71K - (Shirai Ryu)
@Kinetic Balding1 - (XBL) : Kinetic Balding - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher / Ronin)
@ProphetofLifting[/USER]-(XBL): ProphetofRain -(Lasher/Ronin)
USA (West)

@Immortal Kombat - (XBL) : STB Karl Malone - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher)
@mistaRONJON - (XBL):
iVenomX9 - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher / Ronin) - San Diego

Puerto Rico
@BoricuaHeat - (XBL) : TEG Reylenzer- (Shirai Ryu / Lasher / Ronin)

Playstation 4

USA (East)

@GuerillaTactix - (PSN) : GuerillaTactix - (Shirai Ryu)
@jaepeso170 - (PSN) : DaGr81ne_Jaepeso - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher)
@virtiqaL - (PSN) : virtikaL - (Shirai Ryu / Ronin) - Virginia Beach
@Mr_Papageorgio_ - (PSN) : Mr_Papageorgio_ - (Lasher/Ronin) - Mass.

USA (Central)
@StealthyMuffin - (PSN) : STEALTHY-MUFFIN - (Shirai Ryu) - Tennessee
@Nortnauq - (PSN) : Nortnauq - (Shirai Ryu) - Minnesota
@Zoidberg747 - (PSN) : Zoidberg747 - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher) - Texas

USA (West)
@RedRaptor10 - (PSN) : RedRaptor10 - (Shirai Ryu / Ronin / Lasher) - Missouri
@Malices' World - (PSN) : malice-of-1992 - (Shirai Ryu) - Utah
@SOLEdier - (PSN) : SOLEdier - (Shirai Ryu / Lasher) - Northern California
@Sovereign90 - (PSN) : Sovereign90 - (Lasher) - Indiana

Canada (East)
@SnowboardRX - (PSN) : SnowboardRX - (Ronin)

PC

USA (East)

@Carmine - (Steam) - Sageender - (Shirai Ryu) - Florida
@ATIWAB - (Steam) - atiwab - (Shirai Ryu)

USA (Central)

@ProjectD FC - (Steam) - ProjectD FC - (???) - Arkansas

Canada (Ontario)

@Brack1sh - (Steam) : Brackish - (Shirai Ryu)

Europe (Eastern)

@Maevar - (Steam) : Maevar - (Shiray Ryu / Lasher)

Europe (Western)
@st9rm - (Steam) : st9rm - (Shirai Ryu) - Vienna

Please Note:
XBL/Steam ID's that are in this thread are linked to their respective profile pages. PSN does not have direct links to profile pages and as such are not provided in this list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/URL]
Xbl

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
please added Ronin and Lasher to my name please @Pleasa
im actually taking them out into the open field more now :)
Done! :)

@craftycheese
US - Northeast - Pennsylvania - Playstation 4 - craftycheese
Shirai Ryu and I picked up Lasher a few weeks ago.

Tried Ronin a few weeks ago too, but don't feel comfortable with him yet. Lasher felt way more comfortable and natural. I am gonna learn Ronin eventually. I for some reason want to be good with just one character and all of his variations.
Added thanks!

My psn is TheMrProfDr I'm from the US south west and I play lasher, even though he is my secondary
Added thanks!

PSN: Jack_Frost99
Shirai Ryu and Ronin are the variations I play though they're more pocket picks. Really want to get better with Ronin because Takeda reminds me of Nightwing so much and Lightsabers. Come on.
I'm from the Mid West
Added thanks!

PSN XZero264 - East Coast. Same name on XBone but without a copy of MK for now.
Originally set on playing EB but Takeda won my heart because of my love for Castlevania games. Mainly play Shirai Ryu with Lasher sub, will learn Ronin at some point. Patch is bringing me back into it.
Added thanks!

SR Takeda Main, Paris, France
PSN : I-ljl-I
Added thanks!

(PSN) USA Xx_Rec- All Variations
Hey @True , what part of the US are you from? I'll add you once you confirm, thanks!

@shmatka PS4: gaylord42 Shirai Ryu/ Dabble in Ronin. East Coast baby.
Added thanks!

Hey everyone, fairly new Takeda player (I picked him up a while ago to try tho), so if anybody wants to give me tips and practice I'm open about it!

I got the game on PC and PS4
PSN: Gayriblossom
Steam: Juju9108

Canada east coast, playing as ronin.
Added thanks!

looks like we got a few more to add @Pleasa :)
Tell me about it! lol

TCSoFresh (XBL) Shirai Ryu / Lasher

Fort Mac / Calgary Canada

I only play Takeda ever since launch haha
Added thanks!

I've played Lasher exclusively since I started playing this game. One caveat though is I don't play online much, because of wireless. I'll still at least contribute my info :)

Steam:TheflashkickKid (Cochise being current name on there) Lasher

Ohio Midwest
Hey @OF_Cochise could you post a link to your Steam account? It makes it easier for us to find you :).. I'll add you to the list once you confirm...

PSN: Jiraiya-Sama2390
Texas
Currently main Johnny Cage (Stunt Double)
Looking to severely level up my Takeda
Hey @Jiraiya-Sama23 , which Variations are you looking to get into? I'll add you once you confirm...

@KpNutter
Xbox One: KPNUTTER9821
UK
not very experienced online, play a little bit of other characters but mainly takeda.
Hey @KpNutter, which Variations are you looking to get into? I'll add you once you confirm...

Add me to the PSN section as well, bought a PS4 recently.

ATIWAB, East Coast US, Shirai Ryu.
Added thanks!

XB1: Scout22 CHAPPiE, Shirai Ryu - East Coast

Best Takeda I've ever played. Also plays Flame Fist.
Added thanks!

Hey @ProphetofLifting, can you provide us with all the necessary information? I will add you once you confirm.

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Done! :)

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Hey @True , what part of the US are you from? I'll add you once you confirm, thanks!

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Tell me about it! lol

Added thanks!

Hey @OF_Cochise could you post a link to your Steam account? It makes it easier for us to find you :).. I'll add you to the list once you confirm...

Hey @Jiraiya-Sama23 , which Variations are you looking to get into? I'll add you once you confirm...

Hey @KpNutter, which Variations are you looking to get into? I'll add you once you confirm...

Added thanks!

Added thanks!

Hey @ProphetofLifting, can you provide us with all the necessary information? I will add you once you confirm.

thanks!

and you putting in work with all these new player's info. hahaha.

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
There is still a use for EX Tornado Strike after a B2(1) however, simply because unlike the B3 Tornado Strike, the B2(1) combos into it...

More specifically, B2(1) Tornado Strike is a viable option and should be used instead of B2(1) EX Spear Ryu in all situations where B2(1) EX Fist Flurry wouldn't normally reach...

As promised earlier, here is my (cheesy) video with audio explaining why...

I added audio because it was too much to try to explain just by viewing the video itself... Anyway, enjoy!

"As you can see..." :rolleyes:
i think this tranfered over from a different thread.. but great video none the less!