What's new

General/Other - Takeda The Official Takeda User Directory

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Anyone up for some KOTH mirror matches on XBL or Steam? Or 1v1 mirror matches?

takgillo(shirai ryu) XBL Atlanta GA I need some spars partner I m too predictible
Added! Thanks! I also added you on XBL.. Send me an invite if you see me playing for some sparring sessions...

Last edited:

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Anyone up for some KOTH mirror matches on XBL or Steam? Or 1v1 mirror matches?

Added! Thanks! I also added you on XBL.. Send me an invite if you see me playing for some sparring sessions...
I was excited until I saw that you had it for everything but ps4... Shit.

CL_ZBFD

Sr Saurio
@Pleasa could you please enter me? I´m a begginner with ronin and also have a terribly basic shirai ryu. PSN: CLdb23, Steam: DFBZ

I´m moving in a couple of days near ft lauderdale, FL. I main a version of Shinnok though.. please don´t hit me. Cheers.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
XBL: The Ceiebrity (Canada West) - BC

I play Ronin Takeda and he's who I'd currently consider my main. Don't play SR or Lasher at all.

I secondary Reptile and Sonya.

Last edited:

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
RealAntiks - PS4 - Central (TEXAS!) Shirai Ryu Ok Thnx!
Added! Thanks!

I was excited until I saw that you had it for everything but ps4... Shit.
LOL... Don't see myself getting a PS4 until at least SF5 / Uncharted 4 :)

@Pleasa could you please enter me? I´m a begginner with ronin and also have a terribly basic shirai ryu. PSN: CLdb23, Steam: DFBZ

I´m moving in a couple of days near ft lauderdale, FL. I main a version of Shinnok though.. please don´t hit me. Cheers.
Added! Thanks! and no worries, we welcome Takedas of any shape and kind! :D

XBL: The Ceiebrity (Canada West) - BC

I play Ronin Takeda and he's who I'd currently consider my main. Don't play SR or Lasher at all.

I secondary Reptile and Sonya.
Added! Thanks!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
ill prob be on tonight -if youre on xbox live feel free to send me a message. it will prob say im offline but send the message anyway . ill either be playing MKX or trying this Battlefont beta .

most like gonna be using SR and Ronin tonight.. mayyybe i lil subzero even :eek:

CL_ZBFD

Sr Saurio
ill prob be on tonight -if youre on xbox live feel free to send me a message. it will prob say im offline but send the message anyway . ill either be playing MKX or trying this Battlefont beta .

most like gonna be using SR and Ronin tonight.. mayyybe i lil subzero even :eek:
Heresy! :p

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief

When are you planning on being on again?

@Carmine
PS4- Capt Carmine
Mainly Ronin, messing with the others
East coast Miami FL
Added! Thanks!

Psn: Annunaki9308 (all three variations of takeda) lets fight takeda mirrors i love mirror matches
Hey @annunaki9308, Can you confirm your location? City and State (or Country if outside of the US). I'll add you once you do!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
ill prob be on today @Pleasa , i just bought (another) a new stick. got the HRAP yest and just replaced the spring today to a 6lb.. gotta break it in and whatnot - see if i like it. i havent had a hori in years . if i make it to playing sets ill def send you an invite

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
ill prob be on today @Pleasa , i just bought (another) a new stick. got the HRAP yest and just replaced the spring today to a 6lb.. gotta break it in and whatnot - see if i like it. i havent had a hori in years . if i make it to playing sets ill def send you an invite
@aieches How's that new stick? I still have to go around to replacing the parts in my MadCatz TE. Any suggestions for sites with official parts?

Detroit Michigan
Added! Thanks!

Put me down for all 3 Variations now :)
Updated! Thanks!

Fun fact, I also just added Ronin to my list as well.. All 3 variations! :)

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
@aieches How's that new stick? I still have to go around to replacing the parts in my MadCatz TE. Any suggestions for sites with official parts?

Added! Thanks!

Updated! Thanks!

Fun fact, I also just added Ronin to my list as well.. All 3 variations! :)

i usually use http://www.focusattack.com/ or http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/

new stick is good man.. im really digging it. i put a 6lb spring it and it feels good. still getting used to the buttons though but it def works. it has a neoprene slip on the bottom so it doesnt move when i play using it on the table so thats been helping out a lot .

Kripplin

cat-o'-nine-tails
Hi there everyone, its great to finally get to meet you all, i have been reading TYM for awhile but took forever to get on the site.

XBOX: Kripplin1337 shirai ryu

us east: Ft lauderdale FL

Last edited: