What's new

General/Other - Takeda The Official Takeda User Directory

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Canada - East Coast
Updated! Thanks!

@Immortal Kombat
Xbox one- STB Karl Malone
Shirai Ryu, Lasher,( no ronin, it's trash)
West Coast (best coast)
Added! Thanks!

sounds good man.. ill prob be on about 5pm-10pm both sat and sunday . i might be one and off while i watch the CW but ill def be down for some matches.
if it says im not online just send me a message . sometimes when i get online - everybody and their mother messages me to join a Destiny match or raid ( even though i havent even touched destiny since MKX launch, lol) and it gets annoying all the pop ups so i just have it appear offline. but normally im practicing or in sets with people around that time.

im on east coast time
@aieches Updated! Thanks! No problem, I'm usually online as well.. Added you to my XBL Friends List... Regarding Destiny, you described what happened to me perfectly! Although I still do dabble here and there... ;-)

Zoidberg747
PSN
Texas, USA

P.S we already have a video thread:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/takahashi-takeda-match-footage-thread.52815/
Added! Thanks!

@Zoidberg747 You did not list a variation so I did not add one to the list.. Let me know what you variation of choice is so that I can update the OP. :)

i was talking of videos (mirrors) specifically from the outcome (matach ups) of this thread.. but i guess we could post them there also . lol
@aieches I agree... With a specific set of videos such as mirror matches, it will just get lost in the video thread. I understand @Zoidberg747's opinion regarding keeping all videos in one place to contain the clutter in the Takeda sub forum, but with the scarcity of posts in this forum as it stands, I don't think it would be a problem.. :)

Last edited:

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
XBL: TEG Reylenzer (Shirai Ryu/Lasher/Ronin)

Most important fact to keep in mind is that I'm from Puerto Rico so the lag will be quite delicious.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
damn i was just about to take you up on this but then noticed that youre on PS.. then i noticed that in about an hour MKX pools start for the Common Wealth.. lol..
Yeah I opted to watch TCW too. Plus I'm visiting my sis and she doesn't have Internet..

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
just had some matches with @Pleasa and wow.. so much learned in the matches we had.... i cant express just how much long sets of mirror matches make you realize the pros and cons of your own gameplan. gave me a lot of pointers that i simply over look both offensively and defensively while playing. also forcing me to adapt and create new plans on the spot. i really suggest people make the effort to link up in this thread.

plus even without mics we did a pretty good just of communicating.. so use a laptop or the smart glass app or party chat but make sure you share knowledge. @Pleasa had more notes for me than i had for him though, lol

Agoat

Always Be Cmashing
@Agoat (XBL) : Agoat944 - (Shirai Ryu) - Winter Haven, FL

I mostly play locals, though I'll pop online if anyone is up for it.

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
just had some matches with @Pleasa and wow.. so much learned in the matches we had.... i cant express just how much long sets of mirror matches make you realize the pros and cons of your own gameplan. gave me a lot of pointers that i simply over look both offensively and defensively while playing. also forcing me to adapt and create new plans on the spot. i really suggest people make the effort to link up in this thread.

plus even without mics we did a pretty good just of communicating.. so use a laptop or the smart glass app or party chat but make sure you share knowledge. @Pleasa had more notes for me than i had for him though, lol
Great games @aieches! We must've played well over 40 matches and it was a very positive experience. If I noticed something that @aieches couldn't stop, I would usually tell him how to counter it prior to the next match.. Not only made him more of a threat, but made me think of new ways to go around the problem...

I agree, communication (not just blind matches) is what makes these matches the most useful. Talk to eachother.. Tell eachother what flaws you see in their gameplan, how to stop certain strings/moves/situations.. Only then will BOTH players improve to their maximum potential... :)

@Agoat (XBL) : Agoat944 - (Shirai Ryu) - Winter Haven, FL

I mostly play locals, though I'll pop online if anyone is up for it.
Added! Thanks!

Will also add you to my XBL Friends List @Agoat for some matches sometime :) Add me as well..