What's new

General/Other - Takeda The Official Takeda User Directory

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
You can add me but im still feel im fairly unrefined, PC - Sageender(Shirai Ryu) -USA(Florida)
No worries! That's the point of this thread, to enhance your Takeda skills. Added! Thanks! :)

@SOLEdier Playstation 4 -SOLEdier - Shirai Ryu, Lasher Takeda - Nor Cal.
Added! Thanks!

PS4- malice-of-1992- takeda (shirai ryu)
Hey @Malices' World , can you double check your PSN user name? I tried verifying it but wasn't able to find it. Also, please list your Region/State ect..Thanks!

PC - ProjectD FC - Arkansas
Hey @ProjectD FC , can you verify your variation of choice? I didn't see you mention one in your post. Thanks!

How do you add your PSN/XBL Gamertag under your Avatar/Username?
@SOLEdier When you hover over your name in the top right hand of the site, go into the "Contact Details" portion of the menu that pops up.

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
@Pleasa @Kinetic Balding1 @mistaRONJON @Agoat @aieches @Immortal Kombat @BoricuaHeat @SOULWARRIOR 71K and anyone else that is on xbox one: I'm down for today at 8pm est but since that is such short notice I would also be up for Thursday at 8pm est. Feel free to suggest alternatives.

Someone else should coordinate the ps4 KOH.

i prob wont make it today at 8 - having a family day today after work .. thursday id be down 110%

id also be down for tom is the SFV beta is not back up

Last edited:

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Where are you located. I will be present for the KOTH but I need to kno in advance.
Hey @mistaRONJON , I'm in NY (East Coast). I've listed all locations of players in the OP if they specifically stated one.

PSN: virtikaL

USA East/Virginia Beach

Shirai Ryu and Ronin.
Added! Thanks!

Xbl: Kinetic Balding
US East Coast
Takeda All Variations
Added! Thanks!

@Pleasa @Kinetic Balding1 @mistaRONJON @Agoat @aieches @Immortal Kombat @BoricuaHeat @SOULWARRIOR 71K and anyone else that is on xbox one: I'm down for today at 8pm est but since that is such short notice I would also be up for Thursday at 8pm est. Feel free to suggest alternatives.

Someone else should coordinate the ps4 KOH.
@SOULWARRIOR 71K I'm down for tonight. Just send me an invite when your ready.

i prob wont make it today at 8 - having a family day today after work .. thursday id be down 110%

id also be down for tom is the SFV beta is not back up
Hey @aieches, I should also be down on Thurs as well.. :)

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
Hi everyone. I'm sending out an invite tonight. If you can't make it, that's okay because we'll do it again on Thursday.