What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Lower variations got buffed, they got rid of the OSes like everybody wanted. Boohoo Quan got buffed. Oh well
Kid quan got a a buff nae kid quan just got the opportunity to not get rush by any char in this game and he still can make u guess but it's ok right cause in like 10 days when all quans ban together and take over ur going to save us right

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Please, use the status update feature. Or a genereal discussion thread. No need for clutter.

I came here expecting a something significant about this thread, like some valid points and well organised thoughts. Nope. I'm wrong again.

Oh TYM... Please change. You need a patch :DOGE
No need for organi(z)Ed thoughts it should be clear why this has to go

E

Eldriken

Bugs, insane damage...

YOMI already said that the game is broken. And this is true.
45% meterless is ok? 57% with 1 bar? Tremor's 31% unblockable?
This game is shit right now...
Tremor can do 31% unblockable? Since when? I think you mean UNBREAKABLE, and Kitana can do almost 50% unbreakable. While that requires meter (I don't know if Tremor's requires it), it's still unbreakable.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Kid quan got a a buff nae kid quan just got the opportunity to not get rush by any char in this game and he still can make u guess but it's ok right cause in like 10 days when all quans ban together and take over ur going to save us right
That's nice, I don't care if Quan takes over. Top tiers exist

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If you believe this patch is fine you are contributing to the problem. . along with everyone else who feels that way.
lol are you guys serious? Other than the bugs, which they have already confirmed that they will fix, how is this patch a "problem"?

I've been very critical in the past but this is by far the best patch to date and a huge step in the right direction. Yes it wasn't perfect and some guys like Kenshi for example were left out, but overall it was a great effort on their part. No more OS so the unsafe stuff will now actually be unsafe. A slight AA Buff/Air normals nerf, low to low/mid tiers got buffed, weak variations got properly buffed, most of the cast has at least one variation that can compete now. Yet some of you guys want to "delete the patch" lol.

Starting to think that they could make the G.O.A.T patch and some people would still complain.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
lol are you guys serious? Other than the bugs, which they have already confirmed that they will fix, how is this patch a "problem"?

I've been very critical in the past but this is by far the best patch to date and a huge step in the right direction. Yes it wasn't perfect and some guys like Kenshi for example were left out, but overall it was a great effort on their part. No more OS so the unsafe stuff will now actually be unsafe. A slight AA Buff/Air normals nerf, low to low/mid tiers got buffed, weak variations got properly buffed, most of the cast has at least one variation that can compete now. Yet some of you guys want to "delete the patch" lol.

Starting to think that they could make the G.O.A.T patch and some people would still complain.
Forgot all about the AAs.

You guys just like to complain, this patch is fine

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I don't usually do lectures, but man try to use some kind of puncuation...how am I supposed to read this?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I hope they don't get rid of Tanya's command grab buff. It's NRS's first dual Grappler/Zoning character.

I mean Blood God can sit back and parry everything she does now even the grab. Sooooo she needs it

XxDark_

Noob
Don't play the game then, other fighters out there. Like I said they are already fixing the bugs.
The bugs aren't suppose to be in the game. . its a problem and its good that they are working on it. . but even the shit that's suppose to be in the game after the patch is fucking ridiculous you have no valid argument. But getting a somethin across to this community is like talking to a fucking wall so I'm done with the Conversation

KevoDaMaN

The 6
I don't usually do lectures, but man try to use some kind of puncuation...how am I supposed to read this?
Sry bro online no time for me to act like I'm in college writing an essay I got my degree no need short fast right to the point if u can understand wasn't meant for you