What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
It doesn't mean anything, guys. We already saw video enders like this one:

And this one:

And even this one :-O:
Context is important. Notice how the first one has every platform including PC. The second one has none. The third one doesn't even mention ps4 so it's probably an esl thing. Trailers can have specific ads for specific consoles, this isn't new.

All I'm saying is the first kp1 had a steam logo and now kp2 doesn't. Showing me caps of random trailers doesn't help you at all.

Context is important. Notice how the first one has every platform including PC. The second one has none. The third one doesn't even mention ps4 so it's probably an esl thing. Trailers can have specific ads for specific consoles, this isn't new.

All I'm saying is the first kp1 had a steam logo and now kp2 doesn't. Showing me caps of random trailers doesn't help you at all.
And the four unknown DLC listed in the Steam DB, hmmm... ;).

Also, has anyone else noticed that The Pit is not included in the contents of the Kombat Pack? That either means it'll be free for all, or a separate purchase. I'm going to guess free for all.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Also, has anyone else noticed that The Pit is not included in the contents of the Kombat Pack? That either means it'll be free for all, or a separate purchase. I'm going to guess free for all.
Free would be nice. Is there any info on skins or price of this pack? I thought they'd be doing a kombat kast for the whole thing

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Not to get in the middle, but Rocksteady didn't touch PC Arkham Knight at first. They developed the console versions, and WB contracted Iron Galaxy to port it to PC. After IG's failure given the size and inexperience of the team combined with WB forcing them to push the game out too early, Rocksteady and engineers from Nvidia supposedly stepped in to fix the optimization issues.
Yeah i got my facts mixed up there, Honest mistake. Not a reason for him to be such a kunt about it.
Thanks for the accurate briefing.

Everyone loves jumping to conclusions though. It's the Internet's way, sadly.
Hey, It's not like we love to feel disappointed. We have every bit of hope that we would be wrong but you saw the videos, they didn't mention steam twice in a raw. That's not jumping to conclusion, That's spot on deducing.

The community isn't as big as you may think. Sales-wise the game may have done alright, but PC has gotten very poor support in the first like 4-5 months. Once the PC version became as good as the console versions, many people had already left.
And that can be easily remedied by adding a single exclusive character for pc similar to what they did with mk9 on ps3, but we all know that wont happen.

stop panicking... it will be on PC.
Too late, We pancaked already. So much that i hope you have enough maple.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Yeah 16 bit and Tyler Lansdown kindda ignored my posts asking if they know about it. So I'm gonna go ahead and expect the worse; less disappointments when it gets confirmed.
Good ol NRS and Co. always find a way to infuriate their fan base. MK is not too big to fail, and you would think it was by how they have been acting since the release of MKX. They have a lot to fear with future titles after all of the bullshit.

Not to get in the middle, but Rocksteady didn't touch PC Arkham Knight at first. They developed the console versions, and WB contracted Iron Galaxy to port it to PC. After IG's failure given the size and inexperience of the team combined with WB forcing them to push the game out too early, Rocksteady and engineers from Nvidia supposedly stepped in to fix the optimization issues.
Fun Fact: There were like 12 people working on this at Iron Galaxy. 12! versus the approximate 120 employees currently at Rocksteady. EDIT: I realize not all of these employees are coders, but a good amount are.

Gamer68

Fujin!
If this is true, then that's really messed up. PC gamers: Do yourself a favor and never buy anything from WB again. Seriously. Even if it looks amazing, just don't.