What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
1. Netcode

2. Ridiculously priced DLC (Two DLC packs for the price of a full retail game)

3. Last gen cancellation

4. PC launch

5. Refusal to continue support for their game on a specific platform

NRS, or whoever, really needs to get their shit together.
recycling dlc

leatherface

takeda takes no skill

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
don't worry, nrs likes money, and want our money, they won't shut a percentage of their potential buyer
Dont want to hate and i hope they can confirm this is an over looked thing but remember Injustice On wiiU? they never got the last 2 dlc's that came out after the season pass so this has happened in the past and as a person that owns MKX on both consoles and PC i would be kinda tight if they neglect it. Lets give them some time to reply but i hope its just being over looked. Shit i would of been ok with just seeing coming to pc sometime after.

We'll need to wait and see, but I expect it'll come out on PC as there's no reason for it not to.

I'm more interested by the summary of contents, including Goro and skin packs already released.

Also, The Pit looks great.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
1. Netcode

2. Ridiculously priced DLC (Two DLC packs for the price of a full retail game)

3. Last gen cancellation

4. PC launch

5. Refusal to continue support for their game on a specific platform

NRS, or whoever, really needs to get their shit together.
You can put "Already released Skin Packs as Kombat Pack 2 Content for same price but less work" as number 6.

pc not getting the dlc? lmao the complaints will never end. Did you guys think it may have been a mistake? Or maybe they will get it later than xbox 1 and ps4? People chill nrs makes mistakes and that i mean a lot of mistakes but i doubt they wouldnt release kp2 on pc don't jump to conclusions

pc not getting the dlc? lmao the complaints will never end. Did you guys think it may have been a mistake? Or maybe they will get it later than xbox 1 and ps4? People chill nrs makes mistakes and that i mean a lot of mistakes but i doubt they wouldnt release kp2 on pc don't jump to conclusions
Everyone loves jumping to conclusions though. It's the Internet's way, sadly.

lmao people really think nrs wouldn't release kp2 on pc? they would be missing out on a LOT of money.
They would. Of course it is possible, but I think unlikely. And if it does happen, we'll, there's nothing I can do about it so why worry/freak out. No point.

Do we know if ESL is getting renewed for another season? If so, then it will release since it'll be needed there.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I don't know man that is a pretty big fuck up if it is to be released on steam. Not putting Steam next to xbox1\ps4 on a DLC trailer seems very intentional to me.

They would. Of course it is possible, but I think unlikely. And if it does happen, we'll, there's nothing I can do about it so why worry/freak out. No point.

Do we know if ESL is getting renewed for another season? If so, then it will release since it'll be needed there.
yes they are gonna still be doing esl

I don't know man that is a pretty big fuck up if it is to be released on steam. Not putting Steam next to xbox1\ps4 on a DLC trailer seems very intentional to me.
bro like i said i highly doubt they wont release it on steam. They want money and there is a pretty big community on pc and if they don't release it they are making a huge mistake and why wouldnt they release it on pc?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
bro like i said i highly doubt they wont release it on steam. They want money and there is a pretty big community on pc and if they don't release it they are making a huge mistake and why wouldnt they release it on pc?
The community isn't as big as you may think. Sales-wise the game may have done alright, but PC has gotten very poor support in the first like 4-5 months. Once the PC version became as good as the console versions, many people had already left.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Didn't this happen with the Wii U version of Injustice? Pretty sure they never got Zatanna or MMH. Could be wrong though.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I was unaware the PC community was big for MKX shit was dead 4 months ago can't imagine what it looks like now. Maybe the Russian scene is bigger but I really don't think that many people would pay that kind of money for a DLC pack outside of a few hardcore fans.

I do imagine them releasing a goty edition on steam but not the KP2 but that is just my opinion.

I honestly think the sales for KP2 will be low across all platforms.

The community isn't as big as you may think. Sales-wise the game may have done alright, but PC has gotten very poor support in the first like 4-5 months. Once the PC version became as good as the console versions, many people had already left.
it may not be as big but what im trying to say is if they released kp1 on there they most likely will release kp2 on there but hey....I play ps4 so it doesn't affect me #PS4

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
yup... pretty much, i remember the first week, over 15k people.... a few updates later, the game was still broken, and people started to delete the game from their computers.... now, the game barely beats Dark Souls 1... hell, it can't even beat Ultra SF4.....

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
yup... pretty much, i remember the first week, over 15k people.... a few updates later, the game was still broken, and people started to delete the game from their computers.... now, the game barely beats Dark Souls 1... hell, it can't even beat Ultra SF4.....
Also Kp2 competing with SFV on steam at probably half the price of SFV if you find a good sale which i am sure there will be.