What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

gibster13

A fan of fans
The game is lacking. Its not even a year in and it feels the game has died completely. If it wasn't for the tournaments i think the game would have died. It seems to have no content, like everything to be found has been found. I mean in the last months of IGAU @Pig Of The Hut was STILL finding zod tech, along with Mr Aquaman still finding ares tech and also the lord decay still finding lobo tech. I love mk but it seems that IGAU was 80x better even in its dying last months. I just think the game is too based on pressure stings into mixup, not necessarily 50/50s. Trying to play defence in this game is like trying to fight against a bear with a ham sandwich as a weapon, your unlikely to win. I try to zone but i just get rush downed to death unless if i use Quan. Not to mention most of these forums are dead. WHAT WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHEN PIG DOESNT MAIN KENSHI……thats when you know its fucked

Ik i may of repeated some points but oh well.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Piece of shit subzero and your fuccing two hit low why the Fucc is it two hits WHY THE FUCC is it two fuccing hits that's why your brother is dead you piece of shit.I tell myself over and over it's two hits yet I always block one and Fucc your ice clone, so Damn obsessed over having another piece of shit like you, you had to make a shitty ice clone that freezes people in the air...yeah no that's not fuccing logic Fucc grandmaster and Fucc cryomancer two in one up the ass hammer villainy knock down over head bullshit....Fucc subzero:mad:
This post made me laugh so hard haha.

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
Online is shit. The ping rating is pointless, the character select screen is a better way to judge connections. We all know the netcode sucks, just give us an accurate way to rate connections before matches. Surely you can at least do that in between your dlc some of us are paying $60 for.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
So, for anybody who cares, I found out the problem that was behind my failures to get out command grabs when cancelled out of strings.

When you try to buffer them (and only then), you must input last direction and attack button precisely simultaneously. That means while you can normally get away with stuff like d, b, f, 1 or d, d+b, f, 1 or something like that when you are doing grab from neutral stance, you have to do last part as f+1 in order for move to come out. I suppose it has something to do with buffer capacity, but that's just a guess and besides, who cares, right?

Thanks to @tetsuoZshima for help! While the problem ultimately lied elsewhere, you were trying to help, I appreciate that :)

You're very welcome; sorry it didn't help - I appreciate you coming back with your solution though. It will hopefully help others; but I'm going to pay attention the next time I'm in front of the game -- maybe I'm focusing on the wrong part, but am inputting the last at the same and that's why it's working. Thanks :).

So, for anybody who cares, I found out the problem that was behind my failures to get out command grabs when cancelled out of strings.

When you try to buffer them (and only then), you must input last direction and attack button precisely simultaneously. That means while you can normally get away with stuff like d, b, f, 1 or d, d+b, f, 1 or something like that when you are doing grab from neutral stance, you have to do last part as f+1 in order for move to come out. I suppose it has something to do with buffer capacity, but that's just a guess and besides, who cares, right?

Thanks to @tetsuoZshima for help! While the problem ultimately lied elsewhere, you were trying to help, I appreciate that :)

Team battle is broken. I don't know why NRS bothered to include it when they clearly didn't put one ounce of effort or care into making it playable.

First off, nearly nobody plays it. Probably because there are too many damn options. It's not just ranked and unranked, you've got whatever the hell faction battle is, and in player matches the already small community is divided into single and round robin, 3 player teams or 5 player teams. Idiotic.

But even if by some miracle you get a match started, it doesn't matter. If you disconnect during a ranked match, you forfeit. The other player gets the win. I just had my opponent rage quit during a fatality in a team battle and it says the match was a draw. I got cheated out of my win because some crybaby rage quit. What's more, the match ended because two players on the losing team left. They just left in the middle of a RANKED BATTLE and we, the winners, lose our win because of their poor behaviour.

This is basic stuff. If you intentionally quit from a match, you should lose that match, or at the very least NOT BE ABLE TO DENY YOUR OPPONENT THE WIN AT ANY TIME.

Those ranked team battle wins are among the few kombat kard items I haven't unlocked, and it looks like it's going to stay that way because NRS can't be arsed to implement simple, fundamental fixes to one of their multiplayer modes. Absolutely disgusting.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
this game is fucking trash online. complete fucking garbage. I feel like punchwalking through NRS's studio for the cancer(s) i've contracted trying to play online. KP2? 4 more characters we can't use online? you loose, pounded assholes. fuck you.
Fucking beautiful, just beautiful.

uhh would like a new patch nrs pref not 10gb to change netcode for pc version, lower input delay slightly so we can play like the xboxone version.

IF NOT - release MK11 next year milk squad

Kiwi

Noob
i Just ate 3 consecutive combos from cassie totaling 85%! and it seems that there was nothing i could have done! i kept trying to launch an armored attack in between combos but it didnt work so can someone explain to me what i should have done instead? here is the link to the combos:

i Just ate 3 consecutive combos from cassie totaling 85%! and it seems that there was nothing i could have done! i kept trying to launch an armored attack in between combos but it didnt work so can someone explain to me what i should have done instead? here is the link to the combos:
You may have still died but breaking was an option. and your still stunned after the nut punch not much you can do besides block.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
She spent a bar of meter to make the nut punch like +54 or something so you just have to try and guess the mix up after it correctly or hold whatever pressure/blockstring she does after it. The same way that Ermac can make her guess from one touch into another guessing situation. Block and punish my friend.

Kiwi

Noob
You may have still died but breaking was an option. and your still stunned after the nut punch not much you can do besides block.
so you are saying that blocking could have stoped this chain of combos? doesnt seem like it, if so then are you talking about the first JIP combos or the two other combos? should i have blocked down?

so you are saying that blocking could have stoped this chain of combos? doesnt seem like it, if so then are you talking about the first JIP combos or the two other combos? should i have blocked down?
Blocking what she is going to hit you with next. You guessed wrong and ate the damage which it totally not your fault you had to guess and guessed wrong not much you can do about it. If she lands the nut punch there is not much you can do about it besides block.