What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
I like the game on the whole but there are some awful flaws for me that really bug me;

- My main Jade loses nearly all my most used moves in ranked/league. Probably only 1 of my top 4 moves is in, in the version that has Nitro Kick. Really sucks.

- The lack of equality between women's outfits and men's. Especially Cassies selection, which apart from the default is absolutely dire.

- Not keen on the advertised number of stages having three of them been the Hourglass variants.

- Pre-release a dev said along the lines of "When you see how much we've got planned you'll be like woahhh that's so much content"... yeah well one character every two months and not much else feels like this was scaled back or worse a lie.

- No 2 vs 2 stand alone mode.

- Really picky but Nightwolf Penis Helmet lol.

Theres so much good in the game that the bad really stands out for me. Still weighing up how much it all bothers me and if I'm going to move on to a different game or not.

REMINDER: not only to new members but also to some newer moderators.

THIS THREAD is the only place on tym in which angry scrubs are allowed to post their "complaints"

threads such as the above should obviously be merged into this one.

this worked in the past for the most part. lately this thread has not been used properly , that's why tym is so cancerous atm

Wigy

There it is...
REMINDER: not only to new members but also to some newer moderators.

THIS THREAD is the only place on tym in which angry scrubs are allowed to post their "complaints"

threads such as the above should obviously be merged into this one.

this worked in the past for the most part. lately this thread has not been used properly , that's why tym is so cancerous atm
I mean theres nothing wrong with a specific thread to talk about issues.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Sweet baby jesus mother of god, if you haven't seen Deoxys use Jacqui's 3rd variation, go check out Destroyer's 3rd qualifier from last night...
This is too rich
Really starting to hate the kombat kids. Then treating OG from MK1 Raiden like this? gtfoh with that

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
Sweet baby jesus mother of god, if you haven't seen Deoxys use Jacqui's 3rd variation, go check out Destroyer's 3rd qualifier from last night...
This is too rich
Really starting to hate the kombat kids. Then treating OG from MK1 Raiden like this? gtfoh with that
Good bit of that Jacqui pressure is fake. Not saying she isn't strong and Deoxys isn't good. Just letting you, as a player know. Jacqui var.3 does a lot of fake pressure.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
PC platform being treated so horrendously since MK9 honestly just feels unacceptable at this point. I get that consoles are where it's at for fighting games, but there is still very much a PC playerbase. PC being treated like an afterthought for SO long is ridiculous.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Shao Kahn needs to justframe to jail normals from pokes on hit. Did Erron really need to be able to jail for free into his best mid string from a low poke more than Shao Kahn? NRS pls.

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
PC platform being treated so horrendously since MK9 honestly just feels unacceptable at this point. I get that consoles are where it's at for fighting games, but there is still very much a PC playerbase. PC being treated like an afterthought for SO long is ridiculous.
I feel you, everyones talking about the third variations and i go to check if its updated and i'm all ☹

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I'm tired of Cage 121 becoming not special cancelable if I do it very fast.
I lost a shitload of matches dropping combos because of this.

My inputs are perfect each time, but last 2 times I input the string as I'm used to, as fast as possible, and I'm getting shafted. WTF NRS FFS

Well, not just me lol ask any Raiden mains on here...it's no secret they shit the bed with Raiden in this game.
what exactly does raiden needs ? he has a teleport big dmg and 19f overheard that can kb and afvancing low and good staggers ? what his problems ? im currious

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
what exactly does raiden needs ? he has a teleport big dmg and 19f overheard that can kb and afvancing low and good staggers ? what his problems ? im currious
He needs buffs, ones that are good. His 3rd variation sucks hard, they took away his Superman and teleport for inferior moves. His Raijin requires the buff move and set ups to work. And the best thing about TW is his teleport, which can be punished if you're not careful. If you're talking about his B2 it sucks man. It's slow, punishable and only good on knockdowns if your opponent has no defensive meter to wake up. Just read the Raiden gener discussion, others besides myself explain it. His KB's also suck but that's another story lol. Not a huge fan of depending on staggers but since that's a a big part of the meta in this game, he really just has F3.

fireborg

Noob
i am online player and i respect people who actually fight instead of backing up.
i am good level enough to deal with zoning but
still frustrated as hell in kombat league matchups. its not even that i dont win.
i am just sick and tired of playing players that have no swagger or respect for themselves - just the same o lame o characters, play like retards just to get a W. omg learn how to play the game instead, its more fun.
from 20 KL matches 18 are jade, liu kang, zoning vesion of subz, and similar
I am bored with that shit ,thats not good game design

MKF30

I'd rather deal with zoning and footsies over lame plus frame moves that dont let you move like jax constantly staggering you, yo me that shits lame. At least fighting a zoned you can move and get in or teleport.

Some characters are stronger when they zone because up close they suck or will always lose. Like jade vs jax, haha yeah good luck to the jade player.

Gaxkang

Banned
I'd rather deal with zoning and footsies over lame plus frame moves that dont let you move like jax constantly staggering you, yo me that shits lame. At least fighting a zoned you can move and get in or teleport.

Some characters are stronger when they zone because up close they suck or will always lose. Like jade vs jax, haha yeah good luck to the jade player.
Plus on block gameplay will always be so blah to me. If someone blocks stuff they should get to do stuff.

And the way zoning can get maybe everyone should have a teleport heh. :p

But more seriously I'd let people actually be able to jump/neutral jump projectiles and get rid of chip damage from them too. They wanna have such fast projectiles….they gotta adjust something.

Jade beats Jax.

MKF30

Plus on block gameplay will always be so blah to me. If someone blocks stuff they should get to do stuff.

And the way zoning can get maybe everyone should have a teleport heh. :p

But more seriously I'd let people actually be able to jump/neutral jump projectiles and get rid of chip damage from them too. They wanna have such fast projectiles….they gotta adjust something.
I just miss oldschool mk, you block or you get hit lol. None of this lame stagger, 50 50 gimmicky bullshit lol. Ehh not sure about everyone, if everyone could zone yeah. But only some can zone while others are op up close :p