What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

redeyes

Button Masher
Ya i know but i feel like im losing alot of really good friends over it
im still your friend. i fucking hate the person you play in game but your really funny on xbox and stuff. thats what matters. if someone stops being your friend cause you beat them with kabal / or play kabal they are worse then a 12 year old

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This is another reason why those stupid-ass threads where characters are hyped up need to stop. Until the community starts crediting the players and not just their characters, the wins will start to feel empty.

Way to take the triumph out of the game, guys...

KevoDaMaN

The 6
I gotta ask. Why is Kabal your favorite MK character out of the whole MK universe? In mk9 he was tossed like a ragdoll by Reptile and burned to a crisp immediately. Stryker had to do the dirty work for fuck sakes lol.

On a serious note, I hate Kabal with a passion, but quitting because others dislike your character is extreme. Just make us hate him more and keep the forums alive lol.
Hes my fav char cuz of his story dont know if u heard me on the wolay show and i said he was a gangbanger became a cop went back to gangbanging i loove his story thats why hes my char but tired of the bashing

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Seriously though the hateration on chars is annoying,..either man up or bitch out..it's not your fault if people can find their way around your play-style..that's why it's called "COMPETITIVE" gaming...shake those haters off!!!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Hes my fav char cuz of his story dont know if u heard me on the wolay show and i said he was a gangbanger became a cop went back to gangbanging i loove his story thats why hes my char but tired of the bashing

Kabals a gangbanger? lol. Seriously though, don't quit something you enjoy. Make people learn ways around it.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hello everyone this is the one and only Kevo Da MaN and I was just reading alot of comments and just relizing people really hate kabal so imma make it one less kabal player Im going to ECT and after that i think im done with this game like my fav char is Kabal and he is the best char so imma wait till another mortal kombat comes up and play hime hopefully hes not jade tier but I want to thank alot of people in the community that not only change my life in gaming but in other places like Slips Osu 16 Bit Maxter , SwiftTomHanks , AC1984 And the most important person Pig Of The Hut. you guys are the reason why I played the game and went to majors to chill with you guys but the kabal blow up is enough and way to much for me and i cant forget the People that i have met along my journey all of GGA you guys are the most awsomest people i have ever met lol Peace everyone see you at ECT
People complain b/c they suck but so does this game so you should quit :tonyt

KevoDaMaN

The 6
I wouldn't worry about it.

At Evo, Foxy is going to humiliate REO's Kabal and send him back to CSZ and everyone will realise how over-rated Kabal is and focus on someone else.
Man I hope kabal dont win evo thats just even more things thy going to tlk about i dont want kabal to suck in mk10 but if he do i will main the worst char in the game i guess

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Hello everyone this is the one and only Kevo Da MaN and I was just reading alot of comments and just relizing people really hate kabal so imma make it one less kabal player Im going to ECT and after that i think im done with this game like my fav char is Kabal and he is the best char so imma wait till another mortal kombat comes up and play hime hopefully hes not jade tier but I want to thank alot of people in the community that not only change my life in gaming but in other places like Slips Osu 16 Bit Maxter , SwiftTomHanks , AC1984 And the most important person Pig Of The Hut. you guys are the reason why I played the game and went to majors to chill with you guys but the kabal blow up is enough and way to much for me and i cant forget the People that i have met along my journey all of GGA you guys are the most awsomest people i have ever met lol Peace everyone see you at ECT

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, stop acting like a bitch kevo.
If I were you, I would be traveling to every tourny, bodying everybody with kabal, taking all the money and drinking peoples tears.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
If Kabal is your favourite character, howcome you only picked him up after devestation?
Foxy i started playing the game in January Lmao i play th e whole cast u no that and i didnt even know about competetive gaming and events until i heard about WB Winter Brwal and i got 9th with my fav char and just got into the scene

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Would you rather they hate the character or you? I mean look what happened to PL. He had a lot of shit spoken about himself as an mk player rather than kung lao leading up to MLG.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Would you rather they hate the character or you? I mean look what happened to PL. He had a lot of shit spoken about himself as an mk player rather than kung lao leading up to MLG.
Understand it from his point players bashing him then they want him to play how two face is that shit support ur scene help players dont bash and then expect them to be down for ur cause that shiznit was wack

KevoDaMaN

The 6
If Kabal is your favourite character, howcome you only picked him up after devestation?
Like F0xy i hope u win mk9 evo with lao and cage u say kabal isnt that bad offline win evo show everyone kabal is overatted like u said i hope u win and body every kabal player even tho deeep down in side i would be happy if ulose but win for kabal sake

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
As much as I hate Kabal, I'm not going to hate a player who can play the character because it takes a lot of skill plain and simple, honestly people don't realize you have to know a lot in order to pressure correctly with Kabal, and people who take the time to learn it all and do well with him have my respect.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Understand it from his point players bashing him then they want him to play how two face is that shit support ur scene help players dont bash and then expect them to be down for ur cause that shiznit was wack
I didn't join in on that btw. I had no right to as I can't attend tournaments save for ones near Chicago. At the end of the day man, no ones opinion is going to be changed. Thats the best thing about it, its just someone's opinion. If you're going to lose friends over a video game, well thats a different story altogether.