What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Lulzlou

Noob
I feel like most of the people who complain about kabal tried picking him up and couldn't do it.
If you can't pick up the character then don't blame it on the character. Only blame yourself for not being able to do it. Easy wins my ass, I want most of these guys try to pick up kabal.

Enenra

Go to hell.
For all the pretty fan boys who are obsessed with character bios, clothes, etc. etc. All pointless crap in competitive play.
Oh. I thought it was going to be another Dolan/Diamond type reference I was missing out on.

gdf

Noob
I can't wait to see how hard the shit hits the fan if UFGT ends with Kevo VS SoonK.

Jeezus.
This is where we hate the players, not the game. Everybody at UFGT that lets two Kabals get into GF will have shit on them.
And at CEO if this happens, I will get shit on me.

This post makes no sense, but what I'm saying is that if people don't like Kabal winning, don't let the Kabal player win.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
There was no internet back in the days of UMK9 dickhead. I stopped playing MK after MK3.
I'm the dickhead, yet you're the one making stupid, uneducated posts based on your opinion rather than truth? Interesting. If you stopped playing MK after MK3, how is it possible you know anything about UMK3, which came AFTER MK3?

Also, I have not played UMK9 yet, is it any good?

This is where we hate the players, not the game. Everybody at UFGT that lets two Kabals get into GF will have shit on them.

This post makes no sense, but what I'm saying is that if people don't like Kabal winning, don't let the Kabal player win.
I refuse to believe these people don't already know he loses to Jax and Cage has the advantage up close as well.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I feel like most of the people who complain about kabal tried picking him up and couldn't do it.
If you can't pick up the character then don't blame it on the character. Only blame yourself for not being able to do it. Easy wins my ass, I want most of these guys try to pick up kabal.
I'd never want to pick up Kabal.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I refuse to believe that Daigo has the valor to his name simply because of the characters he played as.
He is outstanding in most of what he does in the FGC.

As for Kabal, i have a 2-part question. Anyone may answer, but this is specifically for @Foxy.

Why isnt Kabal a technical character; what makes the characters you listed "technical?"

I just want you to expand on your comment :p
Fireballs and frame advantage isnt technical play.

CSZ/Cyrax are more technical because of the way their normals work in comparison to their specials. There's just a lot more thought compared to just spamming iagbs and 2NDC or strings into random 5050s

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

No, I get it, G. But it's like I was saying in the chat, it can only end one of two ways: Either A) A Kabal player wins, and the "Pick him up or you're not gonna accomplish shit" argument steamrolls on, or B) Someone else wins, at which point the "See? Kabal isn't broken, quit your bitching or pick him up" argument steamrolls on.
Either way, anyone who isn't Kaballin' isn't gonna have a leg to stand on argument-wise.

I'd never want to pick up Kabal.
This. The time I spend with him is solely for learning his inner workings, but there isn't a crispy bone in my body that says "Let's pick up Kabal." Playing to win or not, I'd rather sink on the ship I want to sail than sell out to a fleet whose flag I want to burn every time I see it flown. Some people play him because he's their guy, and that's the best kind of Kabal. Some people don't care for character loyalty and can jump in with whoever, and that's fine, I respect the versatility. But if sticking with who I enjoy over who's better means I never win a major or an arena, so be it.
I'd rather not see the day where making money is more important than enjoying what I do.

Flagg

Noob
I'm the dickhead, yet you're the one making stupid, uneducated posts based on your opinion rather than truth? Interesting. If you stopped playing MK after MK3, how is it possible you know anything about UMK3, which came AFTER MK3?

Also, I have not played UMK9 yet, is it any good?

I refuse to believe these people don't already know he loses to Jax and Cage has the advantage up close as well.
Are you a Kabal player out of interest or have started using him.

Stop being pedantic. UMK3 is a broken mess. The end. I know more about fighting games than you ever will.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Are you a Kabal player out of interest or have started using him.

Stop being pedantic. UMK9 is a broken mess. The end. I know more about fighting games than you ever will.
What the FUCK is UMK9?

LOL I play AS and AGAINST Kabals all DAY in UMK3. You want a broken fucking Kabal to complain about, THAT is the one to complain about.......and even THEN he can still be beaten by numerous other characters besides mirrors. Are you even listening to yourself? Jesus fucking CHRIST, the amount of scrubs and crybabies around here anymore is RIDICULOUS.

Flagg

Noob
What the FUCK is UMK9?

LOL I play AS and AGAINST Kabals all DAY in UMK3. You want a broken fucking Kabal to complain about, THAT is the one to complain about.......and even THEN he can still be beaten by numerous other characters besides mirrors. Are you even listening to yourself? Jesus fucking CHRIST, the amount of scrubs and crybabies around here anymore is RIDICULOUS.
Are you on XBL? Im pretty sure we played tonight.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
No, I get it, G. But it's like I was saying in the chat, it can only end one of two ways: Either A) A Kabal player wins, and the "Pick him up or you're not gonna accomplish shit" argument steamrolls on, or B) Someone else wins, at which point the "See? Kabal isn't broken, quit your bitching or pick him up" argument steamrolls on.
Either way, anyone who isn't Kaballin' isn't gonna have a leg to stand on argument-wise.
The only legitimate answer I think we have is to not give a shit about these people who pick up Kabal for the sake of only winning. I don't pick up a character because I want to win; I want to have fun, be proud of myself and win.

I'm just going to tune out of streams when I see bums using Kabal, I don't care how they do. I'm not tuning in to see some pathetic tier-whore win with broken iaFB and NMDc, I don't care. Call me whatever you want but that's broken garbage that I'll discredit anybody for using. I'll keep my integrity and hopefully other players will as well. Keep doing what you do! I don't need Kabal to win.

REO

Undead
The only legitimate answer I think we have is to not give a shit about these people who pick up Kabal for the sake of only winning. I don't pick up a character because I want to win; I want to have fun, be proud of myself and win.

I'm just going to tune out of streams when I see bums using Kabal, I don't care how theydo. I'm not tuning in to see some pathetic tier-whore win with broken iaFB and NMDc, I don't care. Call me whatever you want but that's broken garbage that I'll discredit anybody for using. I'll keep my integrity and hopefully other players will as well. Keep doing what you do! I don't need Kabal to win.
Have fun being emo whenever a Kabal player is present. I sure enjoy all the indirect pain I cause to countless others for using a character I enjoy every second of. And speak for yourself about "fun". Playing to win is the most fun I have with MK.

What the FUCK is UMK9?

This web site has become d-bag central. I'm sick to death of all the bullshit scrub, noob, learn your character, he needs it bull shit.

Everyone here is an elitist asshole trying to out asshole all the other assholes.

Here's an idea, maybe we should all talk about this sweet game that we all like? This site is casual and competitive. So everyone chill the hell out.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Kabal is broken, end of story.
Nobody tunes in to watch Kabal players other than REO and for the record, I wasn't coming at you. You're the OG Kabal. I'm talking about people who pick him up long after the fact because they can't win with anybody else. Clearly, you've proven you don't need to use Kabal; now it's a matter of preference for you and whatever, you've earned that just as we all have. Except you, more so. I just hate to see dumb threads like this asking to be cut-down for people that want to gloat about their over-powered character.

Enenra

Go to hell.
You people make it sound like Kabal 11-0s the entire cast.

You can win a 4-6 if you are the better player. We even see JCs and Smokes, who go 3-7 against Kabal, win or come within 5% of winning. No one got emo over 4-6 MUs before Kabal was certified fresh, why are they now?

REO

Undead
Kabal is broken, end of story.
Nobody tunes in to watch Kabal players other than REO and for the record, I wasn't coming at you. You're the OG Kabal. I'm talking about people who pick him up long after the fact because they can't win with anybody else. Clearly, you've proven you don't need to use Kabal; now it's a matter of preference for you and whatever, you've earned that just as we all have. Except you, more so. I just hate to see dumb threads like this asking to be cut-down for people that want to gloat about their over-powered character.
There were over 5,000 viewers on the stream earlier watching KevoDaMaN and soonk play Kabal. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Here's an idea, maybe we should all talk about this sweet game that we all like? This site is casual and competitive. So everyone chill the hell out.
You, sir, are my new best friend.

The animosity in this fucking thread is out of control.
Exactly what I've been talking about/was talking about the last time I made an "Everyone should chill the hell out and quit the fighting" thread: Trolling on top of trolling on top of Japanese white heat on top of genuine frustration topped with more trolling., and everyone keeps feeding into one another and going in the same circle.

This web site has become d-bag central. I'm sick to death of all the bullshit scrub, noob, learn your character, he needs it bull shit.

Everyone here is an elitist asshole trying to out asshole all the other assholes.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Is it possible for you to do a single post without accusing someone of being elitist?

Reactions: REO

GhosT

Noob
Kabal is just annoying. I can't say to the extent of him being "broken" I'm sure there are strings you can escape, but it still sucks. I don't know the matchup cuz i hardly ever play a good kabal. One thing i hate is IAFB anti airs and Full screen IAFB anti airs i hate even more :D