What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I wonder when you guys will realize that NRS won't not fix the game anymore and Kabal must be banned lol...he is so retarded it's unreal

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Man I don't even feel like playing kabal anymore. I didn't even pick him up to win. I really liked the character and when I started to understand the game more I picked up him. Hell, I wasn't aware how good he was at the time.

I get REO is dominating with kabal and inspiring other kabals but that is going to make me so sad if he gets banned. I put so much time into him and its been a rough ride. I struggled with him so much but I never gave up or switched characters in MU I don't know. That is going to make me feel like I wasted my time with this game because I was playing a character I really love as a character.

I don't see the big deal about a 6/4 Match up. Is it really that bad to the point where he needs to be banned? Might as well change those 6/4's into 7/3 or 8/2. You can give me the argument that I play kabal and wont understand but, I mained Mileena and still fought matches I felt were not in my favor. I didn't switch to Raiden/Kung Lao unless I felt I really couldn't win that match. I still picked Mileena to see if I can beat the player, not the character.
If he is a character that you enjoy playing and have invested a lot of time in... there is no need to drop him. Keep playing him...

I don't think most of us are saying that everyone should drop kabal or that he should be banned or w/e. We're saying EVERYONE doesn't need to pick him up to win. That's a one way ticket to the death of MK.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I don't know what NRS was thinking when they decided to give Kabal a dash cancel. Like he wasn't broken enough in Umk 3. I do think Evo will have at least 4 Kabals in top 8. As far as banning kabal, I think it's a little too late for that.
Maybe so but if they took the dash cancel out Kabal would have no offense whatsoever. If there was another patch (which there won't be) the only thing I would say would be a fair nerf for Kabal would be to make IaGB and Ground Saw slower. And of course remove the stupid block infinite.

Popular with the ladies though.
And isn't that all that really matters? lol

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Back on topic; if you had a friend interested in MK MLG$ and Kabal was banned, who would you recommend they main?
I think they could choose from; Sonya, Kenshi, Freddy, Kung Lao, Jax, Smoke, Cage, Skarlet and Sektor at least.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
LMAO wtf I couldn't understand shit, but omg it's hilarious anyway.

Lulzlou

Noob
Please, keep playing him. We need to see if REOs MU scores are accurate, if they are then we have a character at advantage against every other character. Then it would be axiomatic that without Kabal the game would be better balanced.
I'm not good enough to really decide if he has advantage.

I'm really trying to become a complete kabal and understand each MU. It will probably be awhile before that happens but I yet to give up and switch to other characters because I can't win a MU, even jax. After sitting down and trying to find the main problems I have in each match up, its been a lot better for me. Its a work in progress for sure though

The goal I have right now is to do good at ECT4 and show that my kabal is decent. The only problem I have right now is being worried about choking ruining that chance lol

If he is a character that you enjoy playing and have invested a lot of time in... there is no need to drop him. Keep playing him...

I don't think most of us are saying that everyone should drop kabal or that he should be banned or w/e. We're saying EVERYONE doesn't need to pick him up to win. That's a one way ticket to the death of MK.
I was still going to keep playing. The hate is what is making me frustrated now.
I dont' want it to come to the point where people don't even want to play me in casuals because of the other kabals that are ruining it for them.

If I'm playing casuals and someone plays a character that is a "7/3," I don't play the match like I'm suppose to unless that person wants to level up for that MU. Its not sandbagging, I like to see everyone having fun and not frustrated over a MU. If they are trying to level up for that MU, I even try to help them.

At civil war I even sat down with 4-5 guys and explain kabals ndc and where to poke out.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
It's not a good look at all for Mk9 when people from other fighting games look at Kabal at the highest level and are like " Wtf is this? This game is hella dumb." Kabal is one reason why this game will not grow as much as it could.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Back on topic; if you had a friend interested in MK MLG$ and Kabal was banned, who would you recommend they main?
I think they could choose from; Sonya, Kenshi, Freddy, Kung Lao, Jax, Smoke, Cage, Skarlet and Sektor at least.
9+ characters is great diversity imo.

There is no way Kenshi and Sonya dominate the likes of Kung Lao, Skarlet, Freddy or even to a lesser degree, Cage and Raiden.
Skarlet and Cage aren't even top 5, Raiden is overrated big time.

Freddy I have at number 4, Kung Lao at 5.

Kenshi and sonya are 2 and 3.

Go offline and fight the top players for these characters and you'll see why.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Skarlet and Cage aren't even top 5, Raiden is overrated big time.

Freddy I have at number 4, Kung Lao at 5.

Kenshi and sonya are 2 and 3.

Go offline and fight the top players for these characters and you'll see why.
Raiden is underrated. No one plays him the right way.

REO

Undead
Why is Mr. Mileena arguing with Sub-Zero players who do nothing but follow anything Tom Brady says? Tom Brady said Raiden was #1 at one point. Who actually believed that? All his Sub-Zero fanboys.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Why is Mr. Mileena arguing with Sub-Zero players who do nothing but follow anything Tom Brady says? Tom Brady said Raiden was #1 at one point. Who actually believed that? All his Sub-Zero fanboys.
First off, it's called a conversation... something of which you have no knowledge of apparently. Secondly, I'm going by UFGs ideas about Raiden. I don't care what Tom Brady says about Raiden unless he's talking about how to play against him with Sub-Zero.

Next time think before you open your mouth with assumptions. You know what they say about assuming.