What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

CD jr

Noob
kabal is not that dumb you say? ok CD,maxter,and my self have decided to make kabal our secondary character JUST for kabal players if you think this character is not dumb and doesnt need nerfs not A nerf quick then you are smoking some good shit.lets see what people think when they see REO,CD,maxter,detroit,and my self in top 5 at one tourney all using kabal.im telling is gonna fucking happen if he doesnt get nerfed.#yolo #wgii #swag

CD jr

Noob
you see my sig?if kabal doenst get nerfed after evo he will be in the middle of my sig instead of the mk logo.

Death

Noob
Kabal needs to get fixed. He has everything he needs to be the best. Kabal players have no excuses on not placing with Kabal. He has every tool you can ask for. He beats most of the cast from everywhere on the screen I hate fighting this character lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
kabal is not that dumb you say? ok CD,maxter,and my self have decided to make kabal our secondary character JUST for kabal players if you think this character is not dumb and doesnt need nerfs not A nerf quick then you are smoking some good shit.lets see what people think when they see REO,CD,maxter,detroit,and my self in top 5 at one tourney all using kabal.im telling is gonna fucking happen if he doesnt get nerfed.#yolo #wgii #swag
What?! No Quan?! C'mon, he's SUPER BROKEN! #runetrap #dontblocklulz #woolay

edit: what the hell is "wgii" we can't keep up with your hash tags!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
quan chi is broken but kabal is more broken.i still think quan chi shouldnt be in this game but im here to trash kabal not talk about a stupid broken piece of shit pale and bold character
I mean, you were giving him trouble there for quite a while, but yeah...Kabal can adapt to anything and fucking win that too. Over technicality with Kabal seems like his downfall in certain MUs. This character is the anti-hype though, for sure.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
quan chi is broken but kabal is more broken.i still think quan chi shouldnt be in this game but im here to trash kabal not talk about a stupid broken piece of shit pale and bold character
lol quan chi is fucking free bro

Spletty

Grandmaster
How in the sam hell does my thread about cyrax NOT being overpowered get closed but this shit is still going strong? Christ allmighty i will never understand this site.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So I looked at the buffs/patches/nerfs thread. Since the games' release, Kabal has recieved nothing but nerfs/changes.
Also...if we were to change Kabal...which isn't going to happen....wouldn't Kenshi, who would be un-touched, rise to take his place? A few months from that, we would see a Kenshi Crybaby Thread. Or a Sonya Crybaby Thread. Or a Johnny Cage crybaby thread. The game isn't going to be patched/changed anymore. It simply isn't economical for NRS to do so. The game we have now is all we're going to get, Kabal included.

The way I see it, your choices are: Adapt. Play Kabal. Quit the Game. Bitching about it will solve nothing.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
So I looked at the buffs/patches/nerfs thread. Since the games' release, Kabal has recieved nothing but nerfs/changes.
Also...if we were to change Kabal...which isn't going to happen....wouldn't Kenshi, who would be un-touched, rise to take his place? A few months from that, we would see a Kenshi Crybaby Thread. Or a Sonya Crybaby Thread. Or a Johnny Cage crybaby thread. The game isn't going to be patched/changed anymore. It simply isn't economical for NRS to do so. The game we have now is all we're going to get, Kabal included.

The way I see it, your choices are: Adapt. Play Kabal. Quit the Game. Bitching about it will solve nothing.
This, so much.

I seriously do not mind the top tier characters. Every game has them. I see them more as a challenge, especially at a tournament level.

REO

Undead
How in the sam hell does my thread about cyrax NOT being overpowered get closed but this shit is still going strong? Christ allmighty i will never understand this site.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
Because the Cyrax forum gets a complaint thread every once in a blue moon. The Kabal forum gets constant floods of posts and thread with complaints. In order to avoid clutter among the forum with tears, this thread was made to maintain and control all the salt.

Sometimes it's hard work moderating the most popular MK character to date. :cool:

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Yo.... there are tons of Kabals out there, that choose him just to win. To be honest I don't play this game seriously as I use to, I just play for fun every now and again. I go to tournies and majors with the mindset of just having a good time, not so much just to place 1st. I'm not gonna pick up Kabal like 90% of the Kabal players out there did just to find the easy way out of winning more.

I'm content with being like one of the only 2 Kung Laos out there placing high at every single tournament I go to.
Respect that

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Because the Cyrax forum gets a complaint thread every once in a blue moon. The Kabal forum gets constant floods of posts and thread with complaints. In order to avoid clutter among the forum with tears, this thread was made to maintain and control all the salt.

Sometimes it's hard work moderating the most popular MK character to date. :cool:
I wouldn't say "popular", maybe most hated.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Wow, i havent seen this thread before. Good work REO - now all these kids can cry here!. We should provide some toilet paper and wipes. However no buddy hugs will be provided ;) at least from my side.
Kabalin' since 1995!

REO

Undead
I think this is ridiculous. You have community players bashing top players like CD jr demanding that he not main Kabal and continue to use mid tiers like Jax so that it lowers his chance to win. You guys just want CD jr to use Jax and other mid tier character for your own entertainment on stream. You don't care about his tournament resume, the characters he has to fight against, and the potential success he can achieve by truly playing to win. Please top blaming and attacking the players already, be knowledgable about it and blame the game if you truly insist.

I never seen such greed and hostility like this in my entire MK career. Why is it someone's fault or an act against god if someone wants to play to win at the highest level? More importantly, why are you watching tournament HIGH LEVEL matches if you know it will most likely come down to Kabal vs Kabal? Something you obviously dislike. I will never understand this train of thought some have. The way they try and force their views on others is just mind-boggling.

Fans? More like haters. Continue what you do Jr, and ignore about losing all of these "fans" or "respect" for people who don't know any better. Play to win. Welcome to the defenders of Earthrealm, my friend.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Typical kabal scum

go nomad dash your balls to a wall,screw kabal

kabal should be buffed,that way he'd be so OP that he'd be banned from tourneys