What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

The crossup setup is not J2... it's a far boot stomp timed correctly.
btw are you neutral jumping for this? or jumping back/forward?

After a combo ending with 13 I'm trying to make raw FBS cross-up from a neutral jump. And it looks like it's crossing up and lands behind but it actually hits front. Don't know if it's character specific but I'm testing on Shazam right now.

edit: Ok I'm able to cross-up with far dive kick from a raw 13 but not from a combo ending with 13.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
btw are you neutral jumping for this? or jumping back/forward?

After 13 I'm trying to make raw FBS cross-up from a neutral jump. And it looks like it's crossing up and lands behind but it actually hits front. Don't know if it's character specific but I'm testing on Shazam right now.
I've actually been practicing this a lot today and I've only gotten it to work with jumping forward when 13 is used at the end of a juggle... and even then it is extremely difficult to time. Sometimes when I think I got it and the game is playing back my recording, I can block it even though BA goes behind me ... this game sometimes = lol

Celerity

Lab Monster
I've actually been practicing this a lot today and I've only gotten it to work with jumping forward when 13 is used at the end of a juggle... and even then it is extremely difficult to time. Sometimes when I think I got it and the game is playing back my recording, I can block it even though BA goes behind me ... this game sometimes = lol
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's actually a crossup setup after B2 3, 1 3 because the B2 3 pushes them further away than normal. I thought walk forward J2 was crossing up, but if they just hold back they'll barely move out of it. It's possible that Boot Stomp ender is still the most reliable way to get a crossup setup, but B2 3, 1 3 is still really good since it does guaranteed damage, and you can throw a bomb or keep pressuring for free. Dash > meaty B2/D3 might be a decent mixup.

ex blackmagik jump 2 b2 trait b2 up3+4 is a solid full screen punisher 34% ive been using

b2trait22interactable b3 j3 b23 up3+$4is a solid meterless 49% punisher when you are in range to use interactables... not sure if this is posted

any combos for the icy level with doomsday? i do interractable b3 jump 2 b2interactable b23 up3+4

I think I solved the mystery of: j2 xx FBS, b23, d2 xx black magic. I found out why they drop out of black magic and how to make it consistent.

It's really hard to explain though, I have to make a video to show exactly what's going on.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Something else I found, not sure if it's been posted before:

B12 xx T, b2 xx black magic, b23, u1+3 (34%)

Never knew b1 had that follow-up until I saw rico using it. What I would do to be able to just use that raw 2 follow up instead of the b1... hah

Kedra

Noob
I have a found a 50+% combo ( one meter burn) but still not sure if it is posted:

B2 xx T, 22b+1, J2 xx far boot stomp, B21, D2 xx black magic MB, B21 u1+3 (51% ground start -53% jump in )

I still found it inconsistent for me, hard to pull off tbh.

Celerity

Lab Monster
I have a found a 50+% combo ( one meter burn) but still not sure if it is posted:

B2 xx T, 22b+1, J2 xx far boot stomp, B21, D2 xx black magic MB, B21 u1+3 (51% ground start -53% jump in )

I still found it inconsistent for me, hard to pull off tbh.
Well, the standard 1-meter combo deals 54% and is much easier to perform.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Celerity

F3 ( most of the times will be MB F3 to armour through ) B2 trait B2 lightning cage MB b2 1+3

Another alternative of the combo already posted.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Celerity

F3 ( most of the times will be MB F3 to armour through ) B2 trait B2 lightning cage MB b2 1+3

Another alternative of the combo already posted.
Yeah, B2 does slightly (like .3%) less damage. Have you found situations in which 2 2 won't connect? I couldn't, but if you did, I'll change it.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Anyone got any interactable bounce ones?

I feel like I could use them, but its tricky.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Comboes starting with MB Lightning Cage and ending with boot stomp can be continued with 13 or 11 lightning storm. It has somewhat difficult timing, and the trick I use is to do JI3 as early as possible then a delayed boot stomp.
(J1/J2), (Starter xx T), 2 2 xx Lightning Cage[MB], B3, JI3, Far Boot Stomp, 1 3- 45% [~56%] - metered hard knockdown.

I also found a more damaging way to follow up F3
F3, NJ3 Far Boot Stomp, B2 3, U1+3 - 35%

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
After practicing the D2 link and being able to perform it consistently, I've noticed that the opponent will randomly only eat one hit of black magic and then fall out, so I can't follow up. Why does that happen? :confused:

dannyc7

I think I have a good, practical 1 bar B2 3 starter combo that I have not seen elsewhere.

B2 3, 11 xx T, 11 xx BlackMagic[MB], dash, B2 3, U1+3 (45%)

For some reason, occasionally not all of the orbs will hit at the start of the combo, but still does 41/42%

Edit: It's the height at which you hit the first 11 that will determine if all the orbs hit or not. Get it at the right height and it will do 45% every time. It's pretty easy to get the timing right though.

Celerity

Lab Monster
After practicing the D2 link and being able to perform it consistently, I've noticed that the opponent will randomly only eat one hit of black magic and then fall out, so I can't follow up. Why does that happen? :confused:
I haven't practiced that combo since Vulcan posted it awhile ago, but I think the link is 2F, and you have to hit on the first frame in order for them to be high enough for Black Magic to carry, making it essentially a 1F link. That's why I marked it as really difficult. ;)

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
So I watch players like rico, dragon god, and Chrisg... And I've noticed they're not optimizing their damage at all... Its pretty frustrating lol.

I constantly see 112 ex black magic, trait, dash b23 u1+3 and it's driving me nuts. They could be doing a combo using the same resources and get much more damage.