What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
With an interactable wallbounce (I have no idea what the official name is)

J2, 11, Interactable walllbounce, B3, walk forward, B23 U1+3 40%
Without a jump-in it's 37%
with U1 ender it's 35%, add a jump-in it's 38%

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Thanks man, thats a 1f link and a visual cue is always handy till you get it down.

With that Dark Magicians you reminded me of Yu-Gi-Ho LOL
Wait, is it really a 1f link? If I've been doing a 1f link all this time and not realizing then it's time to dive back into learning Cammy again.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Wait, is it really a 1f link? If I've been doing a 1f link all this time and not realizing then it's time to dive back into learning Cammy again.
It's not, lol. It does become 1F if you try to do it after a B3 launch though (or is it after MB Cage > B3? I don't remember). Without any juggle scaling it's probably 3F.

any1 do d1 trait combos? i havent landed a full combo but d1trait d1lightning grab is a consistent 23%, im certain if u get it down that you could do 40s off a d1.

Celerity

Lab Monster
any1 do d1 trait combos? i havent landed a full combo but d1trait d1lightning grab is a consistent 23%, im certain if u get it down that you could do 40s off a d1.
D1 xx T (or most things xx T) leads into the optimal BnBs listed at the top of the page. Should get about 42% off of it midscreen.

Celerity

Lab Monster
any tips on landing it? its the only one im having problems with
Which part, the J2 > Far Boot Stomp, or the B2 afterward? You pretty much want to aim for their feet. I try to J2 as early as possible, and delay the Boot Stomp a tiny bit if necessary. Doing it early will keep them in the air long enough to land and do B2, but the timing isn't super strict.

Which part, the J2 > Far Boot Stomp, or the B2 afterward? You pretty much want to aim for their feet. I try to J2 as early as possible, and delay the Boot Stomp a tiny bit if necessary. Doing it early will keep them in the air long enough to land and do B2, but the timing isn't super strict.
hmm? i was thinking d1 trait 22 excagethingy b3 j3 b2.... im having problems maintaining the combo after the trait cancel, only with d1 it doesnt seem reliable after d1.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
D1 xx T (or most things xx T) leads into the optimal BnBs listed at the top of the page. Should get about 42% off of it midscreen.
What are you able to land after d1 xx trait? All ive been able to land is d1 xx trait d1 xx lightning hands

ive got it down, the problem is, you have to d1 trait REALLY quickly slide to the trait button and go into 22, if ur on standard dpad its a bit tricky but certainly reliable if ur quick... the cancel off a d1 is so quick your hands have to be on the 22 very quickly.

d1trait 22 excagethingy b2 j3 b23grab is 54%

so yes, black adam gets 54% off a down 1.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Yeah I just tested it, D1 xx T > 2 2 B1 definitely connects, it's just a little tighter than most of his trait cancels.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Interesting... I'm going to lab that out when I get out of work. Does anyone know the gap between d1 xx trait 22 on block? I wonder if this would catch ppl mashing d1... probably not though, 22 might be too slow :/

Celerity

Lab Monster
Interesting... I'm going to lab that out when I get out of work. Does anyone know the gap between d1 xx trait 22 on block? I wonder if this would catch ppl mashing d1... probably not though, 22 might be too slow :/
D1 xx T is +5 on block (if the frame data is to be believed), so following up with 2 2 B1 should be a frame trap if you time it perfectly.

(Edit: Nevermind, tested it myself, it's only +2 or so. Can't trust any of this in-game frame data.)

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Awwww, that's too bad. 40%+ for someone mashing would have been juuust great.

One can dream...

vicious1024

Does it matter?
I messed with D1 xx T links when the game came out, but ditched them when I realized they didn't hit consistently on every character. I went back to messing around with it this morning, out of curiosity. I found you can actually consistently link D1 xx T, 2 2, on all characters, if you space out the D1.

At first, I thought the inconsistency of the link had something to do with the way the Orbs hit - maybe messing with the hitstun. But, I figure it's probably more consistent now due to the fact that you're hitting D1 later in it's active frames.

Note: This was tested against Raven, Catwoman and Killer Frost. I used the Record function, so the link timing would exactly the same. I just adjusted their positioning.

Error

DF2+R2
I don't think I saw it listed under corner combos with MB Bootstomp, but here goes:

with opponent in the corner, MB Bootstomp, J2xxBootstomp, 11xxT, B2 3 u 1+3 for 50% 1 Bar

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Ji-2 ' 22 xx DB3 EX ' B3 ' Ji-2 ' B2-3-U-1+3 (45% Damage)

(Cross-over) Ji-2 ' 112 xx DB1 ' > ' B2-3-U-1+3 (31% Damage)

Ji-2 ' 22 xx 4 xx 22 xx DB3 EX ' B3 ' Ji2 ' B2-3-U-1+3 (54% Damage)

Celerity

Lab Monster
Ji-2 ' 22 xx DB3 EX ' B3 ' Ji-2 ' B2-3-U-1+3 (45% Damage)

(Cross-over) Ji-2 ' 112 xx DB1 ' > ' B2-3-U-1+3 (31% Damage)

Ji-2 ' 22 xx 4 xx 22 xx DB3 EX ' B3 ' Ji2 ' B2-3-U-1+3 (54% Damage)
Hi. You should check the BnBs at the top of the page. Your first and third combos can be improved by using a J3 instead of a J2, and the listed BnB will get you about 5% more damage than your second combo.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Hi. You should check the BnBs at the top of the page. Your first and third combos can be improved by using a J3 instead of a J2, and the listed BnB will get you about 5% more damage than your second combo.
My bad. I looked, just didn't see them. :confused: