What's new

The name of the next MK game

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
cyrax has to earn his damage and has losing matchups. kabal... has 1 or 2 5-5 matchups maybe, doesnt do anything and wins.
Yet Kabal doesn't kill you with one combo, Cyrax does ^^

The Kabal's player has to keep up with Kabal execution skill to be Broken good with him, Cyrax only need to learn his BnBs, comand grab mixups and a bit of frame data, once he lands a jump in, or a net its over.

Yet Kabal doesn't kill you with one combo, Cyrax does ^^

The Kabal's player has to keep up with Kabal execution skill to be Broken good with him, Cyrax only need to learn his BnBs, comand grab mixups and a bit of frame data, once he lands a jump in, or a net its over.
lol nah, you'd be surprised how easy it is to keep cyrax's chest closed. idk about skarlet, but it's a breeze for kitana and not too too bad for lao (he has other problems in the matchup that make it a slow but sure death), so maybe it's just me *shrug*. even so, kabal can autopilot 99% of the time and be fine. that's the problem with that character. It's not that he has touch of death (noone does because of breaker), but that he doesnt need it. He doesnt need 80% of his tools and he would still be S+. Cyrax needs damage, maybe not that much, but i have no issue with him having 50-60.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol nah, you'd be surprised how easy it is to keep cyrax's chest closed. idk about skarlet, but it's a breeze for kitana and not too too bad for lao (he has other problems in the matchup that make it a slow but sure death), so maybe it's just me *shrug*. even so, kabal can autopilot 99% of the time and be fine. that's the problem with that character. It's not that he has touch of death (noone does because of breaker), but that he doesnt need it. He doesnt need 80% of his tools and he would still be S+. Cyrax needs damage, maybe not that much, but i have no issue with him having 50-60.
Skarlet's fastest punish in motion is slide, if Skarlet focuses on get cyrax chest closed, his strings with retarded hitboxes will fuck up all footsie game she has, besides having a hard time countering jumps or crossups, "Seerax" like we call here in angola will go beyond retard with crossups, command grab mixups into more jumps until he gets a punch and a net. his best string is 9 frames, faster than anything skarlet has besides D3 and D1, which can be jumped.

Skarlet has no problem with kabal, auto pilot is something i like kabal do go for in this MU, its much easier to deal Kabal with Skarlet than deal Cyrax with Skarlet

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth(would be totally appropriate given what's happened)

Mortal Kombat: Nobody dies Forever

Mortal Kombat: Nobody stays Dead

Mortal Kombat: There will be Sex

Mortal Kombat: There Will be Blood

Mortal Kombat: War

Mortal Kombat: Battle for Earthrealm

Mortal Kombat: Earthrealm's Fate

Mortal Kombat: Netherrealm's Revenge

Mortal Kombat: Netherealm's Konquest

Mortal Kombat: New Warriors

Mortal Kombat: Unknown Destiny

Mortal Kombat: The Future isn't written

Mortal Kombat: Future of The Realms

Mortal Kombat: Seeds Of The Future

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
MKX. X = 10 also x means unknown quantity in mathematics. MKX because we have no idea what's going to happen next.