What's new

The MKX PS4 pad Depression Thread - This pad is a problem

Are you experiencing the same issues w the ps4 too?

• Total voters

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
@Pig Of The Hut @virtiqaL

FYI, I pre-ordered this FC 4 pad that comes out on Tuesday on Amazon, earlier this morning. Shortly afterwards, I received an e-mail saying that estimated delivery date was Friday, June 12, 2015. And this was ordered via One-Day Shipping.

If this date changes, though, I will let you know.

FYI, I pre-ordered this FC 4 pad that comes out on Tuesday on Amazon, earlier this morning. Shortly afterwards, I received an e-mail saying that estimated delivery date was Friday, June 12, 2015. And this was ordered via One-Day Shipping.

Try ordering on the don't Japanese website. I think. @Fractured_Shadow is inlove with those and knows where to get them sooner I believe

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it

I bought mine off of eBay from Japan and I got it in 5 days. Just gotta find a seller that offers that quick shipping.

ombiezay

Noob
First thing I did before playing was change block to R1 as I figured it'd be more reliable and faster to push a "button" to block as opposed to pulling a "trigger" like R2. I have stance switch mapped to R2 now and that also makes xrays easier imo. Which means L1 is throw and L2 is interactable for those curious

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Mine's fine. I don't mash it, I press it. I feel like the people that mash their buttons super loudly on their controllers are the same people that always made loud ass sounds when hitting volleyballs in gym instead of the soft tap...

virtiqaL

Noob

Eeek, I was looking to pre-order as well. Hopefully it updates with a better date, jeez.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The Hori FC4 works great for me. If you haven't tried it yet I definitely recommend it. I can reliably do all kinds of technically difficult stuff with mine, and I was almost tempted to replace my stick with it for USF4.
I love it too so far...

I know @Pig Of The Hut u mentioned that you might not like the 6 button layout BUT by default you actually can use it the exact same way you used the ps4 pad. Meaning you dont have to use the other 2 face buttons (R1,R2) at all if you dont want , the bumpers by default are exactly like ps4's config

C-Sword

Noob
Best button mapping for HFC4

Square = Interactable
X = Grab
Triangle = 1
Circle = 3
R1 (Face) = 2
R2 (Face) = 4
R1 (Top) = Stance
R2 (Top) = Block

This makes the controller very comfortable to use.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
So I saw this thread this morning and sure enough, my PS4 R2 button just fucked up on me. Now I need to switch block to R1 and I need to switch my throw and stance switch as well so it doesn't feel awkward to do an x-ray.... This is already throwing off my muscle memory and it's annoying as fuck to have to change the way I wanna play to compensate for poor quality controllers and shit.

The amount of problems I've had just to PLAY MKX has been absolutely ridiculous. If it wasn't delayed on PS3 and Xbox 360, I would have been heavily in favour of just sticking with 360 as the tournament standard. I think when it comes out for 360, we should consider using that as the tournament standard console if it runs just as smoothly as it does on PS4. That way, PS2 pad players can just use the converters they already have and we don't have to deal with all this wireless syncing crap.