What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
i'm glad Mileena kept most of her beta buffs. old b12 will be missed but i'm finding it still to be a great string and footsie tool regardless of the nerf. even at -1 and with the pushback that it has, the opponent still has to respect her options. i'm a happy panda.

i'm glad Mileena kept most of her beta buffs. old b12 will be missed but i'm finding it still to be a great string and footsie tool regardless of the nerf. even at -1 and with the pushback that it has, the opponent still has to respect her options. i'm a happy panda.
Does the pushback make B12 useless in the corner though?

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
When you guys play ravenous does anyone just do yolo high pounce?? because dear god i love it when people try low poking

B1 stagger probs better in the corner than B12. I mean, B12 is still safe, just obviously no plus frames. (this is assuming block of course). -1 isn't that big of a deal really. They're still gonna have to try and counter with something relatively quick. A lot of people mash pokes. If you recognize that they use d3 instead of d1 a lot, Wham F3 lol u forgot bout dat move.

If you are quick enough to confirm B1 (I'm not because I'm old), then B12 would still be alright in the corner on hit for obvious reasons.