What's new

The Metal Thread

Error

DF2+R2
Error You actually saw me as a scene kid? :S I actually listen to Hardcore and like Death Metal.

I'll actually post some bands I listen to now.
I'll post hardcore if anyone wants after.
Now you look hella scene :p, besides Rings of Saturn because I like them too.

My favorite songs/bands atm

Little surprise from Papa Emeritus II at 4:52
Brutal as hell.

And of course, the lulziest video of all time, NSFW
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3195804/exclusive-cattle-decapitation-release-what-might-just-be-the-most-nsfw-music-video-ever/

Error

DF2+R2
How about female fronted Death metal that isn't shit like Arch Enemy

I want to see them live and they're so close to me too...
Too bad Som left, but I got to see them live before she did.
Error I'm far from scene dude, trust me
I bet you shop at Hot Topic and have a Ronnie Radke poster on your wall :p

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'm not too big on these phrase name bands, so I usually assume they're all metalcore/deathcore/copy-djent.
Ah fair enough. They're really good, you should check em out. Like I listen to a lot of different music, all metal related, I do like metalcore I won't lie, like certain bands. But I'm more into anything technical

Error

DF2+R2
Ah fair enough. They're really good, you should check em out. Like I listen to a lot of different music, all metal related, I do like metalcore I won't lie, like certain bands. But I'm more into anything technical
I like some core but I can't stand the Phil Anselmo tough-guy vocals that a lot of these bands use.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I like some core but I can't stand the Phil Anselmo tough-guy vocals that a lot of these bands use.
Hahaha fair enough, you wouldn't really like hardcore then. I'm really open to anything, so if you know anything that like I NEED to hear, tell me.

KRYS9984

Noob
Today, was listening to the Nevermore - Dead Heart In a Dead World.

A few great tracks form the album: