What's new

The Metal Thread

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
HEAVY FUCKING METAL!
In 3 months im going to biggest metalfestival in my country, seeing iron maiden live for the first time and lotsof other big names are coming. Im also looking forward to saxon, some good old metalband from the 70's. Name of the festival is graspop if u wanna see the whole line-up.

edit: here is the line up, looks great!

http://www.graspop.be/nl/poster

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
HEAVY FUCKING METAL!
In 3 months im going to biggest metalfestival in my country, seeing iron maiden live for the first time and lotsof other big names are coming. Im also looking forward to saxon, some good old metalband from the 70's. Name of the festival is graspop if u wanna see the whole line-up.
Iron Maiden was the first concert I've ever been to, and it's the best concert I've ever been to as well

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Seeing you link that makes me so happy, not a lot of people listen to hardcore here.
Man Stray From The Path is the closest thing this world is ever going to get to Rage Against The Machine without having the real thing haha. They are one of my favorite bands right now, and are inspired by one of my favorite bands ever. Not a lot to hate there for me. :)

Reactions: Jer