What's new

The Metal Thread

Man Stray From The Path is the closest thing this world is ever going to get to Rage Against The Machine without having the real thing haha. They are one of my favorite bands right now, and are inspired by one of my favorite bands ever. Not a lot to hate there for me. :)
Duuude, when I saw them they played Bulls on Parade :) it was TIIIIIIIGHT!
I'm pretty sure they did when you saw them too though haha.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
DIVERSITY IS NOT BLEED! D:

Appreciate the rest, contortionist all day!
Had to throw something in for the new blood lol. Start em off easy and smash em in the face with Closed Eye Visuals. Or anything from Nothing for that matter
also this

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Let's get some diversity in this piece.

CAUTION: My tastes will blow your mind.

Joker8417, TELL EM NIQQA

'Mainstream' as it gets

Man, new Parkway Drive was probably the most disappointing album of last year for me. The rest I 100% support lol. Also, you are the TYM metal equal opportunity representitive.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Man, new Parkway Drive was probably the most disappointing album of last year for me. The rest I 100% support lol. Also, you are the TYM metal equal opportunity representitive.
I really am man, I just fucking love anything heavy and for some reason I kinda appreciate the simplicity and catcthy-ness to the new PD. FUck man, there are even bands on Rise and Facedown that I listen to. The Browning for instance. Pretty good for just chugging on low C with crazy post-industrial shit behind it. Impending Doom is great too.

I really am man, I just fucking love anything heavy and for some reason I kinda appreciate the simplicity and catcthy-ness to the new PD. FUck man, there are even bands on Rise and Facedown that I listen to. The Browning for instance. Pretty good for just chugging on low C with crazy post-industrial shit behind it. Impending Doom is great too.
Dude the browning is amazing!