What's new

The Madzin Situation -- Be Careful Who You Trust

Well good luck for madzin and also for Gross they made it from far, hope they do very well, good luck for everyone. I wont be able to see sundays streams since we have our countrys national mk9/umk3 tournament, host at my place. Will look at the archives tho. And will also post the vids of what we do in our scene :)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Considering he's the only European guy that could make it to Dallas, I hope he does well.

Considering it's his first tournament apparently, I seriously hope he doesn't crumble under nerves. That would be a big shame to travel all that way only to lose to yourself.

Would have been nice to see him at some tournaments in person, I'm still a bit puzzled why he never went to any, he has an amazing noob.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Dear Test Your Might Community,

I've read over lot of comments stating this issue and for one am not upset about what people had to say. It was already stated before towards Pig and Madzin that whatever the comments were going to be towards me cause I know I was in the wrong wasn't gonna effect me at all cause I did a no no. I'm shamed that I put myself through this situation cause as I stated, I had myself stuck in a deep hole I've been trying to get out of, but couldn't. Would never even have a single thought about doing anything like this, but I was getting to the point that I would of lost it and broken down. Yes I have a day job, 40 hour work week, but even sometimes can still be ruff pending on the person's situation. It's gotten to the point where my current income that's coming in, I've had to make some sacrifice to not only restore order through this, but to help balance myself in the process. So as of "now" I'm currently officially working a part time in the evening. Probably gonna be doing somewhere around 15 to 20 hours in a week with my full time in the morning.

So my current situation now besides this and trying everything I can to rightfully get my personal life back on track is to pay off the rest of the money towards Madzin and "will" be sent to him. Crimson, I'm sorry you had to put yourself in a dire situation to help out a community member that shouldn't had deserved this. This matter was taken way before the tournament itself was started and overall didn't know who's money it would've belonged to to begin with. Yes it should had never been touched for any matter, period. It belonged to the person who came in 1st for the XBOX side. I understand that. If you feel comfortable for me to send it to you instead since you owed the rest back to him, there's no grudge towards that. As stated, I'm working a way around to get it put together to do so. Don't think that I've been quiet since I've last talked to those two that I've been dodging, but trying to do something right for myself to make up.

Understand what consequences were gonna arise when this happened. Again, I'm not holding any barrels on this at all. Not everyone would come forward and do something about owing the money back. That idea was in the start when I decided to "borrow' it, but the situation when the income started to come in that other situations arise and that opportunity went away for me to do so. Wouldn't have the mindset of just taking the money for myself towards my personal issue and not owe it back at all and not bother with the community anymore. That would be down right awful.

Believe me, the mind and soul was not all there for me cause of what I did wrong. That and my personal life as well. Hints why I pushed myself further to get a second job and how the economy has been wasn't an easy task for me. Was just fortunate there was a company I use to work for had it easy for me after 8 years of not being with them and left them back then because of a stupid situation that arise when I did work for them during that time. Decided it was a different store and different people to work with that I would feel comfortable working for the company again. That time waiting for an answer after the interview, they promoted me with a position and decided to take it cause I'm not gonna be someone picky just because.

Anyways I'm not gonna ramble on with lot of this, but felt like you guys needed to hear my side for a change since the last time I talked with Pig and Madzin. I've taken action on my end and will do everything possible to redeem the rest of the payment. Crimson, you have every right if you want to private message me and want my contact number, I'll be the one to give it you personally through here. Might not be right away since it is late at night and have to be ready to get up in the morning for work, but so you know I have to do some errands no sooner I get off and try to be back here at a decent time to get ready to go towards my second job in the evening.

I'm not asking anyone for forgiveness, it can be all put aside and will again apologize on my behalf whatever it is necessary, or not. Just being the nice person I am and will always be. Regardless of this situation, or not. Again, I'm not expecting people to take my word for granted cause of what's happened, but I'm letting you know what I'm doing to set things straight for this.

Sincerely,

Hatake Osawa

In the great words of the infamous PND i2 Gaug3 :

FUCK
YOUR
SHIT!

He's the only euro player going, even if at the same time I might think he's gonna get blown up in the states, I'd still like to have our half of the world represented.

You cant talk of hard financial situations and then steal from a community that helps people with their passion.

I had NO money for many many months before EVO, to do shit that I needed to do as well. But I still stayed honest, why couldn't you?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
omg have you seen madzins rain? It is so good like omg, at first i thought he was a random until AFTER i read this thread and the reo/marvaz incident. Good stuff madzin. Also, i dont in anyway, want to get involved in this~ Ill keep my opinion to myself~

gdf

Noob
Unfortunately, when outside communities look into the Mortal Kombat community. They will look at this, rather than the 24 hour donation drive set up by Phil.

coolwhip

Noob
Unfortunately, when outside communities look into the Mortal Kombat community. They will look at this, rather than the 24 hour donation drive set up by Phil.
I wouldn't worry about that. After all, those shameful actions emanated from one man. Not to mention the fact that Madzin ended up going to the tournament anyway, and all the way from Germany at that. Likewise, Foxy and the rest of the UK guys made it to EVO due to the community's donations. We have Wound Cowboy making it to MLG because he won the PS3 tournament as well. This is a great community, let's not over-dramatize things because of the actions of one man.

I know you were only talking about how outsiders would perceive the community in light of this fiasco, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Let's not be insecure, we've done plenty of great things as a community, and we shouldn't worry about the actions of a few individuals ruining our reputation.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Welp.

I'm not saying anything on the matter except this will certainly make me more hesitant of donation drives in the future.

On a positive note, I'm glad we have members like CrimsonShadow who step up and redeem the whole community.

gdf

Noob
coolwhip
I'm glad you see where I'm coming from, and understand why I am expressing these sentiments.

You are right, I am being overly dramatic about it. I have faith in our community, just not in other communities.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Thanks to everyone for all of the kind comments -- I feel like if each person does what they can do to help others, we become stronger and stronger as a community. So I've vowed to do whatever I can in small ways to add to the greater good.

You guys are awesome.. This is my favorite community I've ever come across for a game.

Also thanks to Hatake for joining the thread to take responsibility publicly. I'm going to try to work with him to get this resolved.

I'm psyched to see Madzin at Dallas, and we should all remind ourselves never to handle money if it's going to be a temptation; you should always have more than enough to cover emergencies before you consider accepting $$$ to hold for someone else. Hopefully this brings us together in some way. We all have diff. organizations and affiliations, but I feel like we're also all on one team -- the MK team :)

MK|CrimsonShadow

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Crimson, you have every right if you want to private message me and want my contact number, I'll be the one to give it you personally through here. Might not be right away since it is late at night and have to be ready to get up in the morning for work, but so you know I have to do some errands no sooner I get off and try to be back here at a decent time to get ready to go towards my second job in the evening.
Hatake Osawa well, I sent you a private message on Nov. 2nd.. It's now Nov. 7th and no response. I want to believe that you're honest about wanting to deal with this, but if you disappear it doesn't really inspire confidence that you mean what you say.