What's new

The Madzin Situation -- Be Careful Who You Trust

Exactly

The MK community is not someone's emergency fund or loan service

The main issue now is next time someone hosts an opportunity like this for players or a donation drive that's legit people will second guess doing it w this in the back of their minds
No because you are trustworthy and would make a better treasurer than that other shmuck

Ha Ha lol for a second there I swear madzin was really REO all along

But for real madzin is the best noob. His footsies are so good it's a mind game in itself.

coolwhip

Noob
I really hope Madzin gets some of his matches streamed. And if someone is streaming casuals, find this obscure German dude and let him show us that godlike Noob.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Madzin are you really looking for casuals right now?
He doesn't have Internet access right now but he is walking around the omni hotel hoping to run into someone for casuals. He's staying in my room at the mono while he's in Dallas but he ended up arriving earlier than expected so he's hanging around the hotel till I arrive around 10pm. It's gonna be a little tough trying to reach him without phone or Internet but if you're walking around keep an eye out for him. I don't know what he looks like but he's with his mom and he's 19yrs old

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He doesn't have Internet access right now but he is walking around the omni hotel hoping to run into someone for casuals. He's staying in my room at the mono while he's in Dallas but he ended up arriving earlier than expected so he's hanging around the hotel till I arrive around 10pm. It's gonna be a little tough trying to reach him without phone or Internet but if you're walking around keep an eye out for him. I don't know what he looks like but he's with his mom and he's 19yrs old
Doesnt matter, turns out it is an hour drive in current traffic. Wouldnt be able to go anyway.

Hope to see both of you tomorrow.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Ill walk around there, see if I recognize him

Reedoms

Noob
I'll just keep this thread bookmarked for the inevitable fallout when Hatake does actually respond.

Good shit to you though Crimson. Hope to see good things from this.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Dear Test Your Might Community,

I've read over lot of comments stating this issue and for one am not upset about what people had to say. It was already stated before towards Pig and Madzin that whatever the comments were going to be towards me cause I know I was in the wrong wasn't gonna effect me at all cause I did a no no. I'm shamed that I put myself through this situation cause as I stated, I had myself stuck in a deep hole I've been trying to get out of, but couldn't. Would never even have a single thought about doing anything like this, but I was getting to the point that I would of lost it and broken down. Yes I have a day job, 40 hour work week, but even sometimes can still be ruff pending on the person's situation. It's gotten to the point where my current income that's coming in, I've had to make some sacrifice to not only restore order through this, but to help balance myself in the process. So as of "now" I'm currently officially working a part time in the evening. Probably gonna be doing somewhere around 15 to 20 hours in a week with my full time in the morning.

So my current situation now besides this and trying everything I can to rightfully get my personal life back on track is to pay off the rest of the money towards Madzin and "will" be sent to him. Crimson, I'm sorry you had to put yourself in a dire situation to help out a community member that shouldn't had deserved this. This matter was taken way before the tournament itself was started and overall didn't know who's money it would've belonged to to begin with. Yes it should had never been touched for any matter, period. It belonged to the person who came in 1st for the XBOX side. I understand that. If you feel comfortable for me to send it to you instead since you owed the rest back to him, there's no grudge towards that. As stated, I'm working a way around to get it put together to do so. Don't think that I've been quiet since I've last talked to those two that I've been dodging, but trying to do something right for myself to make up.

Understand what consequences were gonna arise when this happened. Again, I'm not holding any barrels on this at all. Not everyone would come forward and do something about owing the money back. That idea was in the start when I decided to "borrow' it, but the situation when the income started to come in that other situations arise and that opportunity went away for me to do so. Wouldn't have the mindset of just taking the money for myself towards my personal issue and not owe it back at all and not bother with the community anymore. That would be down right awful.

Believe me, the mind and soul was not all there for me cause of what I did wrong. That and my personal life as well. Hints why I pushed myself further to get a second job and how the economy has been wasn't an easy task for me. Was just fortunate there was a company I use to work for had it easy for me after 8 years of not being with them and left them back then because of a stupid situation that arise when I did work for them during that time. Decided it was a different store and different people to work with that I would feel comfortable working for the company again. That time waiting for an answer after the interview, they promoted me with a position and decided to take it cause I'm not gonna be someone picky just because.

Anyways I'm not gonna ramble on with lot of this, but felt like you guys needed to hear my side for a change since the last time I talked with Pig and Madzin. I've taken action on my end and will do everything possible to redeem the rest of the payment. Crimson, you have every right if you want to private message me and want my contact number, I'll be the one to give it you personally through here. Might not be right away since it is late at night and have to be ready to get up in the morning for work, but so you know I have to do some errands no sooner I get off and try to be back here at a decent time to get ready to go towards my second job in the evening.

I'm not asking anyone for forgiveness, it can be all put aside and will again apologize on my behalf whatever it is necessary, or not. Just being the nice person I am and will always be. Regardless of this situation, or not. Again, I'm not expecting people to take my word for granted cause of what's happened, but I'm letting you know what I'm doing to set things straight for this.

Sincerely,

Hatake Osawa

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
So this guy "Hakate Osawa" stole $160. I can not stop of thinking that this guy has enough money for a ps3 (or xbox) ($250), a Mk game ($40), internet ($??), etc and still has to stole money from others. In my country there are a lot of people with less than $160 a month, and there are few that owns a ps3 or a xbox, it could be considered a luxury. Now I'm thinking why, if he had some bills to pay, don't sold his m*th*erf*ck*ng console or PC or whatever instead of stolen his friends, it would cover the $160. I think there is no excuses for this fault. I hope he return the money but really I dont think so.

Goldi

Noob
I've kinda hung back and watched this whole situation but said nothing. Other than congrats, but now I feel... Compelled.

Yes, it was wrong to "borrow" the funds. But there's been plenty of chastising over that in this thread already. What hurts is that I was among the hesitant to donate to Madzin because of the shady mess surrounding the tourney.

I'm sorry to Madzin for that. Imma buy you a drink at least. I'm sorry to Pig for working so hard to increase MLG attendance and do nice things for the community only to have it become one aggravation after another.

And most of all, I'm sorry for the entire community. A few bad apples and mistakes and we ALL look horrible. We can go from doing awesome things, supporting each other, raising money for charity and keeping MK alive and in the spotlight of the FGC to.... This. I'm reading posts from people that are rightfully angry and hurt over this. And it stings because I know that the next time an event or member needs help, the community has lost trust in each other and it brings us one step closer to abandoning it all and each other.

The thing is, Hatz, we would have forgiven you... People like Crimson and Pig and myself (I don't know how many times I looked at that donation thread thisclose to donating, but was frightened away by the confusion in it) we would have helped you/Madzin.

Sometimes nasty things happen. And it takes a lot of courage to admit when you've made a mistake. But you owned up to it, which I respect you for. I only wish it had come sooner.

Crimson, you did a truly kind thing. And if you are not paid back in a reasonable time, I'll be among the first to join in the tourney/donation/orgy/ whatevs to have you reimbursed.

Pig, thank you for all your hard work. Time and time again I'm amazed by your kindness and generosity to this community. Even when you get nothing, if not worse for doing so. It's truly inspiring.

And finally, even though there's been plenty of.... Misfortune surrounding this particular event, thank you to Tym. We brought a great player to a tourney that we forced to raise the cap on for our game. We're all shocked and hurt over how some things went down, but in the end you can't deny that we made some incredible things happen. And I'm not going to lose faith that we can and will again.

Now, I too am at the Omni looking for casuals. Text or PM me if you want some hot Jade action. :)