What's new

The "Let's Be Serious Here" Podcast with Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, and M2Dave

Who would you like to see on the next LBSH podcast?

• Forever King

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • GGA 16 Bit

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • KDZ

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I actually feel that they did pretty well with Joker, obviously he isnt very good but I still think hes been designed very well.

Joker could of used his Joker Venom as a trait, which would leave the person into an uncontrollable laughing fit that lead to paralysis.

I very much agree on Cyborg and Joker, as well as deathstroke. Their traits are not only very lackluster in terms of performance, but very shallow in terms of who they are as characters. Night wing I think is decent, but yeah, still a bit lacking.
For Dick I always wanted double jump, air zipline, more air to air mobility.

in before someone yells at me that there will be no patches.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Id like to think as a joker player I want them to back dash. Closer to the corner the closer I am to 100% combos
This is true, but the problem is when people have enough experience with Joker midscreen, there are options that many characters have to push forward past the teeth rather than retreat further into the corner. The only teeth trap that is universally safe and guarantees at least a guessing game is 212 xx teeth, but that doesn't work universally because a significant portion of the cast has a mid whiffing issue with the final hit of this string that gives them a free combo punish. This, and LBSH, some improvements to the trait, are the only things we really wanted them to fix with him before the end of patch season, and it didn't get any love because Boon listens to asshats like JRosa saying all he needs is his parry to have 1f startup... sigh.... we tried so hard to detail what he needed :(.
That said, the character still has his dirt and is alot stronger than most people think. While he struggles midscreen in some matchups and has a tough time getting through good zoning, his corner pressure and combo potential is absolutely absurd. It makes him hard to classify in the "tier" spectrum, but who gives a shit about that anyway. He has to tools to win in any matchup in the game if played properly, you simply need to know the matchups very thoroughly to pull it off in some cases. If the supposed worst character in the game (not the case) can say that, I think things are looking pretty good overall.