What's new

The "Let's Be Serious Here" Podcast with Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, and M2Dave

Who would you like to see on the next LBSH podcast?

• Forever King

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • GGA 16 Bit

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • KDZ

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Edit: Perfect Legend's audio will be fixed on the next LBSH episode.

Topics: Kumite Results and Shout Outs to @Vandy, @Perfect Legend and @FOREVER KING Drama, Gross’ Delusions about Being a Top 5 Player in Mortal Kombat 9, Perfect Legend’s and @Tom Brady ’s Current Top 5 Characters, Standard for Tournaments: X-Box 360 and 3/5, Tom Brady Addresses Learning How to Stop Caring What People Think and Post, Tom Brady: “The westcoast is classless”, Playing To Win’s Performance at Kumite, Perfect Legend Addresses Deathstroke and Low Gunshots, What constitutes a major tournament and what does not?

Word Association Game: @AK Pig Of The Hut, @GGA Slips, @Rebelo, Forever King, @GGA 16 Bit

MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/p68iyud5i703pvd/Let's Be Serious Here - Episode 1 (MP3).mp3

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
KDZ, just to know what he think about the game in its current state.
What does the EVO champ think about the NRS scene.

7L

Heads up!
"How do you feel to be in the presence of Perfect Legend" Not sure if i should end it at that...

edit: 25 mins in, PL puts a target on his chest

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
Never thought I'd see the day where PL opens up a podcast as the host.

"How do you feel to be in the presence of Perfect Legend?"

20 seconds PL's already less irritating in audio than he is on twitter/TYM. Too bad he sounds like he's stuck in the background aquarium at Atlantis.

PS: @General M2Dave There was a lot of noise coming from Tom's end (no idea what he was doing or if it's a mic issue), it was too distracting. Just something to keep in mind for next time.

Last edited: