What's new

The Last Son of Krypton -- Superman General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Extreme Rules looks like such a weak card:(
Nobody under the age of 12 should willingly want to see that PPV. The only reason to watch is to see the Shield walk out of there with gold around their waists (tag and US belts.) Almost every match on the card is predictable. No thanks, I'll just catch it on YouTube tomorrow when somebody else uploads it. :p

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
DeathAndHealing

I come bearing gifts! I came up with these a few weeks ago, and I'm convinced now that in many situations it's worth doing if you don't have the meter or trait required for the 68%+ combos. Due to the way these combos are formulated, you end up building meter DURING them so you have enough to [MB] Breath at the end, even if you didn't have any meter to being with.

Optimized Corner Combo for Alternate Enders

223 / F23 / F2D1 / j.D3, (optional 3~Trait) F2D1x3, 3~scoop, 3~[MB] Breath:

OR

From Overhead F3, 3~Heat Zap, F2D1x2, 3~scoop, 3~[MB] Breath:

Post [MB] Breath Enders
- stage transition - B3
- Interactable reset - jump forward, cross-up j.2, 11~interactable
- standing reset - neutral jump 2, 11 (+15 advantage after 11)

On fortress of solitude's left side, this BnB leads to a 100% reset. I combined my combo with TONY-T 's fortress BnB and the pairing works spectacularly. Here's a fully written example.

Fortress of solitude left side, opponent in corner: 223, F2D1x3, 3~scoop, 3~[MB] Breath, cross-up j.2, 11~interactable, activate trait, j3, F2~interactable wall bounce, B3, j3, F2~scoop, 3~rising grab heat vision (%? Dead!)

You can apply the j.2, 11~interactable ender to any stage that has an interactable in the corner. Time to get creative.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Dean Ambrose has just won the US title. Suddenly, all seems right with the world of wrestling.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
The Shield just won the tag team belts too. Wow, WWE is doing something right for a change.

It won't effect his game overall. Just makes his pressure less brain dead and weed out the people who picked him up due to him being top tier.

I still think Black Adam is the best character in the game though and it makes that MU harder.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
this nerf doesnt really affect his mu with black adam at all since he already had multipleways of handling f23 breath such as full comboing with 11, back dashing, d1, etc

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Damn, I missed Extreme Rules and am reading everywhere it was a very good PPV. I don't think anybody could have predicted that:(

Damn, I missed Extreme Rules and am reading everywhere it was a very good PPV. I don't think anybody could have predicted that:(
I just finished watching it now

I wouldnt say it was amazing - i would say alot was very predictable, especially who was gonna win the matches

I quite enjoyed the tag team match with the shield, and dean ambrose's fight

But the I Quit match was interrupted by the ref asking every other second if they gave up, and way to many 10 counts in the Cena v Ryback match - just ruined the rhythm of both matches. The end of the the cage match was pretty good though !!!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I heard ambrose/kingston was the match of the night. Plus, Orton punted the big show I want to see that. The shield having all the gold is the right move. Hopefully now Lesnar can put over young talent instead of wasting time w/HHH

I heard ambrose/kingston was the match of the night. Plus, Orton punted the big show I want to see that. The shield having all the gold is the right move. Hopefully now Lesnar can put over young talent instead of wasting time w/HHH
Yea Ambrose fight was good to be honest !!! And hopefully it means more of the shield - hopefully a 4th member down the line !!! From what ive heard, Lesnar has wrestled 2 of his contracted 3 PPV events - so i cant see him doing much anytime soon. THo i can see Ryback v Cena going on for a while more. Shame no Ziggler - really wanted to see the triple threat ladder match

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Yea Ambrose fight was good to be honest !!! And hopefully it means more of the shield - hopefully a 4th member down the line !!! From what ive heard, Lesnar has wrestled 2 of his contracted 3 PPV events - so i cant see him doing much anytime soon. THo i can see Ryback v Cena going on for a while more. Shame no Ziggler - really wanted to see the triple threat ladder match
Lesnar resigned for 2 more years:) And yeah, Ziggler got a concussion from last smackdown, stupid ass jack swagger kicked him in the head too hard. I fucking hate swagger

Seapeople

This one's for you
I think the nerf will really help some characters. Green Arrow for example cant do anything right now other than trade his d1 with f2, pushblock/mb b3, or eat some damage. Now he'll actually be able to check you with a d1

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
I think the nerf will really help some characters. Green Arrow for example cant do anything right now other than trade his d1 with f2, pushblock/mb b3, or eat some damage. Now he'll actually be able to check you with a d1
His D1 check is going to be so vital because he can toss out D1~ice arrow too. Full combo if you make a read and no punishment if you guess wrong.

I agree that it will help many characters in the match-up. You should never be in a situation where you know exactly what move or mix-up is coming yet are powerless to stop it. Hopefully -1 Breath can change that for people.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Two questions:

1. How will this nerf affect Superman?

2. Can Superman punish Black Adam's dive kick with a throw? Did it a couple of times, don't know if it's because of online or because I'm so godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.