What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

d3v

SRK
That Silvie girl seems like taken from Blazblue. Doesn't fit at all :(.
This isn't the first time KoF has had cutesy characters (Hinako, Momoko, etc.)

More importantly, she's basically confirmed that the leak is real.
Lol I'm expecting Warner Brothers to file a major lawsuit on the Freddy character.
If they were going to sue, then they would have done so back in 1994.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This isn't the first time KoF has had cutesy characters (Hinako, Momoko, etc.)
What? Please go look again at the trailer, Minako and Momoko weren't this "magical girls" crap you see in Platinum or Cthylla, etc. They were more like Yuri, just young girl fighters.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Vice is in, with a wardrobe malfunction but still, hype!

New girl looks like she came out of a cartoon network show, eyeballs as hairpins and shit..
curious to how she fits in the story..

haketh

Noob
What? Please go look again at the trailer, Minako and Momoko weren't this "magical girls" crap you see in Platinum or Cthylla, etc. They were more like Yuri, just young girl fighters.
KOF has constantly had cutesy type girls & boys throughout the roster with magical girl type stuff what the hel;l are you talking about.

Reactions: d3v

haketh

Noob
but they weren't annoying crack desu nyan nyan babies :(
Hinako, Momoko, Minon, Kyoko, Non Orochi mode Shermie, Yuri in a ton of games, ETC

This is nothing new for SNK, plus Kyary *Who the character is clearly based off of* is really popular all over the world. Makes sense to have a character styled like that.

Reactions: d3v

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
More importantly, she's basically confirmed that the leak is real.
Yeah she's definitely "Teenage Girl Singer with Electric Element". Unfortunately, I don't like her at all. She scares the shit out of me. Maybe I'll grow to like her, or think she has some funny antics... But for now, she is like everything I don't like about a character. Vice, on the other hand, looks great and so does Kim. The new gas station stage is also pretty cool.

d3v

SRK
Select screen from the Korea event that's happening today.

Pretty much confirms that it's the same build as from the C3 event in HK.

Not surprised that there isn't a new public build since doing those takes time away from actual development.

Reactions: GAV

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
this game still look ugly af, I kinda disappointed with the art direction they're going here.
kyo and iori going full blown pretty boy sans character, where's the arrogance of kyo or the death glare of iori.

even terry is not as rugged as he used to be:(