What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I'll try it out. I have kofxiii on Steam but have never played really. Goofing off in the lab for an hour once, maybe? I don't know a combo or team setup for the life of me, but what little time I had with it , it intrigued me. If be willing to pick it up and learn it if I had someone to play with..

That said, I'll check out the new one when it drops because its my nature to try anything and everything that might even moderately interest me. This one is super early and I'm sure it'll evolve over time, but I gotta say, as it stands NOW it lacks the soul of those beautiful beautiful sprites.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The art style is a turnoff. I hope it plays well and has good netplay. In the end, that's what really matters. Oh, and that new trailer seems to confirm it's 2.5D, which is a good sign.

d3v

SRK
Also confirms that rekka Kyo and rekka Iori are in (first trailer had their non-rekka versions), so we have 6 characters confirmed now.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Cheng is shit. I love Leona, but she looks like shit. Iori was in a "stun" state somewhere during the trailer. Everything still looks terrible. At least Fallout is coming out soon.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
To be honest I think it look better than the previous trailer, the issue for me is not much the graphics but the animations, look kinda slow, and KOF games were traditionally fast. I really want to play it, I'm just hoping this will be a dream match version, like kof 98 and 2002, so we could get all old favorites, yay!

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
As long as it's competitive, I'm fine. I just want to see reynald, bala and MadKOF go at it again.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
From the looks of this game I guess they are making it for mobile? KOF at EVO will be two bros with their phones linked together, CONFIRMED!

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
When you think about it, the worst thing is :

If online on KoF XIV is great, I'll play it a lot more than I play MKX nowadays lol ... and that's sad :(

Funny how you can sell great numbers and launch a great game with 2015 graphics ... if you fuck up online nowadays, the game falls into oblivion :)

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
The graphics have been getting better since the first teaser was shown a few months ago.

Most importantly to me though is that 2/3 of my main team have been shown so I'm happy (although Kula's face seriously needs some more detail in it).

Also if anyone wants to play 13 on steam with me add me (I suck but I have noone to play it with)