What's new

Match Footage - Kano The Kano video thread

Decay

King of the Bill
I had to play against some jax player in ranked twice in a row and he had good stats so I expected great matches but I didn't expect how hype and close they would be. I wasn't streaming so I had to record off the match replays viewer. Enjoy! (I played both cybernetic and commando)

ando1184

Noob
Ok this will be the last gameplay footage I post for a bit. I just wanted to include this ft10 I had with empr-muscles, using cutthroat and commando vs his scorpion. The connection was kinda bad and I dropped ALOT of stuff but it was still a pretty solid bout. Tell me whatcha think guys?

I had to play against some jax player in ranked twice in a row and he had good stats so I expected great matches but I didn't expect how hype and close they would be. I wasn't streaming so I had to record off the match replays viewer. Enjoy! (I played both cybernetic and commando)
What what that mid screen combo you were doing?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Agreed hype commando play with the AA conversion. Also loved the tick throws and brutality finish. Never gets old.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Once we commandos are converting 100% tick throws this game will be in the bag lol. We get them off of so much it's like " please DO block so I can break your ribs sir"

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
http://www.twitch.tv/ptprautanyrkki/v/5883332

Skip to 31:10 to see me get pwned against a Hollywood Cassie. I had won 2 sets before this pretty convincingly, lost this one and got eliminated later off stream. Dropped some combos and screwed up an ex kanoball cancel, should have gone in on some hit d4's. Got baited into throwing a few knives too close and should have broken some combos.... buuut buts are buts and overall I had fun, was my first tourney.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Hey everyone. Im finally getting around to recording sets for my youtube channel. Here's the first few sets vs my homie GConceptz. Pretty good Grandmaster sub zero. I played him 1st to 7 with each variation. Cutthroat is by far the hardest one for me vs GM Sub. Followed by commando, then cybernetic being a little easier than the other 2.

ando1184

Noob
Hey everyone. Im finally getting around to recording sets for my youtube channel. Here's the first few sets vs my homie GConceptz. Pretty good Grandmaster sub zero. I played him 1st to 7 with each variation. Cutthroat is by far the hardest one for me vs GM Sub. Followed by commando, then cybernetic being a little easier than the other 2.

Really good stuff man. I haven't finished them all but very nice gameplay and info on the GM sub matchup per variation. I have to ask though because I've seen you and @Decay and other cyber players do this but why after 112 eye laser combo, Why don't you b23,2+4 MB, dash njp, b1, b1, b13,1+3 or b13 ball? I ask bc it does 35% for both Enders and has good corner carry. I see you do another 112 MB ball, 112 ball and that does 33% for the 1 bar spent and decay did something like b232+4 MB, dash njp, jump forward punch run cancel b1, 112 ball or whatever but that only did 33% as well. I'm only asking bc the combo I mentioned is a lot easier and consistent for the 2% more damage your getting, and Kano needs every % in cyber imo.

FlappyDaniel

Yesssss commando match footage. Any character/variation with strong Oki has trouble with GM I think. The threat of the wake-up clone is just too real., he really makes you hesitate to keep face pressure up, so difficult. I'll be checking all the vids out, thx.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Really good stuff man. I haven't finished them all but very nice gameplay and info on the GM sub matchup per variation. I have to ask though because I've seen you and @Decay and other cyber players do this but why after 112 eye laser combo, Why don't you b23,2+4 MB, dash njp, b1, b1, b13,1+3 or b13 ball? I ask bc it does 35% for both Enders and has good corner carry. I see you do another 112 MB ball, 112 ball and that does 33% for the 1 bar spent and decay did something like b232+4 MB, dash njp, jump forward punch run cancel b1, 112 ball or whatever but that only did 33% as well. I'm only asking bc the combo I mentioned is a lot easier and consistent for the 2% more damage your getting, and Kano needs every % in cyber imo.
To put it simply, when I do combos in any game. Whatever my fingers try and do, that's whats going to come out. Lolol. I'll take a look at the combo you mention 35% is good and i probably should do that more anyway

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
To put it simply, when I do combos in any game. Whatever my fingers try and do, that's whats going to come out. Lolol. I'll take a look at the combo you mention 35% is good and i probably should do that more anyway
I thought you opted for that combo to build meter.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Question. Would this thread be the right one to post match footage for critiquing from Better Kano players, or would it be better to make a new thread instead? I expect to get absolutely hammered online one of these nights by a much better friend, and I think that'd be ripe with showing my flaws and whatnot.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Question. Would this thread be the right one to post match footage for critiquing from Better Kano players, or would it be better to make a new thread instead? I expect to get absolutely hammered online one of these nights by a much better friend, and I think that'd be ripe with showing my flaws and whatnot.
Yea man post all vids here and just say you want advice in the post.

FlappyDaniel

the first time i thought maybe the quan just added an extra input or something, so weird to try and style on an opponent in the middle of the first round. you good sir gave him black dragon justice