What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Kombo Thread 2.0

Gofer_MK_

Banned
I'm currently recording combos for VIDEOS PART 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO. But I have to ask. Should I remove less optimal combos like B312 32~ and Leave in B312 B1 32, or just create a section for "lower execution combos" and move them there? Right now I see no reason to do B312 32 112, when I can do B312 B1 32 112 or even B312 B312, which has become really easy to do.
Don't know, but I really like the B312, 32 combos, I can't do B312, B312 and never even thought to do B312, B1, this is new to me (obviously this one is not used in Cutthroiat right?).

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Don't know, but I really like the B312, 32 combos, I can't do B312, B312 and never even thought to do B312, B1, this is new to me (obviously this one is not used in Cutthroiat right?).
The B312 B1 32 112 applies only to Cyber and Commando, and I'm unsure of its value in Commando combos that extend with EX Knife toss.

CT New Bnb

F212 standing 2 db1 112 bf3

30% and the best thing is...NO RC!
Thank you for that! I'll be updating the Original post within the next 24 hours. much shorter assuming I don't get sucked back into Bloodborne

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Here is a preview of some new cutthroat combos
Corner
-[STARTER] xx DB1EX 4 xx DB1 D3 D3 D3 112 xx BF3 [36-41%/46-51%]

7f D3 is nice!

EDIT: Cutthroat is finished!

Last edited:

Jupe

Noob
I'm not getting this to hit, and it frusrates me, because I know it's possible
I tested it only against Kano, so not sure if it works agaisnt female characters. The timing is kinda tough though, but I think it's the highest damage combo from f212 starter at this moment.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I tested it only against Kano, so not sure if it works agaisnt female characters. The timing is kinda tough though, but I think it's the highest damage combo from f212 starter at this moment.
I can hit F212 4xxDB1 D3 112 xx BF3 for 35 every time though

Jupe

Noob
I can hit F212 4xxDB1 D3 112 xx BF3 for 35 every time though
Yeah I think that will be my go-to-combo too. It's way easier, but the problem is that db1 scales combos a lot now. For meterless the difference is minimal, but if you continue with db1ex, I think you're losing a lot. Will have to practice more tomorrow when I'm less tired to see if the combo I posted or variation of it would be easy enough to do consistantly.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Yeah I think that will be my go-to-combo too. It's way easier, but the problem is that db1 scales combos a lot now. For meterless the difference is minimal, but if you continue with db1ex, I think you're losing a lot. Will have to practice more tomorrow when I'm less tired to see if the combo I posted or variation of it would be easy enough to do consistantly.
My mistake, it was DF2, not DB1. I'm so used to DB1 inputs that's what I naturally typed

Jupe

Noob
New optimal midscreen combo for CT: F212 njp run 2db1 112bf3 (31%/39% or 32%/40% if side switch). Works against both males and females

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'm not getting this to hit, and it frusrates me, because I know it's possible
neednt bother, as F212, 4~DF2, 112~EXDB1, NjP, 112 BF3 = 45% [52%] same damage, 1% more in damage, and its much easier

Is the f212, f212, RC 112 BF3 inconsistent on lady hitboxes (especially Mileena's), or am I doing something wrong? Does anyone even use this combo anymore?