What's new

General/Other The Jade Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Jade Kouncil?

• Total voters

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I'm very tired of people touting their opinions as fact and referring to competent players as delusional just because they don't agree on every single match up.
Espio, when have I made you think that you couldn't just talk to me directly? No need to be passive. The fact of the matter is that Jade players continue to up-play her for absolutely no reason, as if somehow making some arbitrary numbers more favorable to her will change anything about how good she is. The sooner this community stops LYING to itself, the sooner we can move on and start to talk about how to approach her bad matchups. Do you know how often people in this community say bullshit like, "personally, ive never had a problem with kung lao. Solid 5-5 imo" and it's like are you fucking *kidding* me? Each time this happens, it's a lost opportunity for valuable discussion due to arrogance and delusion.

I do *not* shit on Jade just to be negative--I'm ONLY being realistic so that we can IMPROVE ourselves.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Espio, when have I made you think that you couldn't just talk to me directly? No need to be passive. The fact of the matter is that Jade players continue to up-play her for absolutely no reason, as if somehow making some arbitrary numbers more favorable to her will change anything about how good she is. The sooner this community stops LYING to itself, the sooner we can move on and start to talk about how to approach her bad matchups. Do you onow how often people in this community say bullshit like, "personally, ive never had a problem with kung lao. Solid 5-5 imo" and it's like are you fucking *kidding* me? Each time this happens, it's a lost opportunity for valuable discussion due to arrogance and delusion.

I do *not* shit on Jade just to be negative--I'm ONLY being realistic so that we can IMPROVE ourselves.
On the other hand, having confidence in your character can actually make a bit of a difference to persevere and overcome obstacles.

GhosT

Noob
*deeply saddened i was not involved in kenshi discussion*

Bf2 for life!

Jade council sounds good, she needs a revival

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
I'm finally getting the internet at my place tonight :), I'll make sure to pop by if I get it early enough!