What's new

General/Other The Jade Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Jade Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I've discussed this idea with a few Jade representatives and thought I would share it with you guys.

There was a council session for Kenshi players conducted last week via my stream channel, basically to give knowledge on the character, suggestions on how to renovate him, give thoughts on today's Kenshi players, etc. Given what's been going on with the Jade community as of late, I thought that a gathering of the character's most known representatives would pave the way to a greater future for her.

It's quite simple. You come on Skype, the call gets streamed, and you have a round table discussion on every single aspect about your character, be it her match-ups, her options, new ideas to improve her placing on tier lists, a little tournament history with Jade players, or your thoughts in general about the Jade community. Anything that is on your mind, speak it out clearly.

If you accept, just add me on Skype as gamerblake90 and we'll try to decide on a schedule that will favor all who wish to participate.

STB Espio AestheticLove GLoRToR STB TakeAChance RunwayMafia Mr. Mileena STB Goldfish Krayzie

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
okay okay D:

btw......i thought krayzie dropped jade a long time ago
I'm sure Krayzie did drop her, but I bet he still messes around with her casually. He always talked fondly of the character. Not inviting him would be a sin.

EDIT: Just so you guys know, I cannot do this council tonight or tomorrow, I have to stream DownFourCast tonight and I leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But if you guys are free this weekend, we may get this going.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm sure Krayzie did drop her, but I bet he still messes around with her casually. He always talked fondly of the character. Not inviting him would be a sin.

EDIT: Just so you guys know, I cannot do this council tonight or tomorrow, I have to stream DownFourCast tonight and I leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But if you guys are free this weekend, we may get this going.

This weekend is fair game for me.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
I'm looking forward to this session.

I feel TaC has the same point of view as I do on many of her issues so it's gonna be interesting!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
REMEMBER, GUYS.

If you are interested, you've got to add me on Skype as "gamerblake90" or I can't add you to the call for when we do it.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm available.
I'll at least listen in, as I have radically different ideas from many people and I do not want the whole thing to degrade into arguing opinions.
Also, I doubt anybody cares what I think.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I'm looking forward to this session.

I feel TaC has the same point of view as I do on many of her issues so it's gonna be interesting!

Seeing as I met you in person and enjoyed watching your green vixen, I look forward to chatting with you again :).

Need more players like Loling. Great guy. Low Tier Hero!