What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I was just playing in an online match as Black Adam against Harley Quinn on the Hall of Justice (Great Hall part). I attempting to use the left most interactable object on the stage (I think it's a model of the JLA satellite). My character went through the object throwing animation, but the object did not move and not even an invisible hitbox was thrown. A couple second later, the object jerked around before snapping back into its original position. I could not interact with it after that.
This was on PS3.
Same thing happened to one of my friends.

RoGE

Noob
the issue I have with shazam is the fact that when I try to d3 out of blocking sometimes I'll get a teleport sometimes because of the input shortcut down-down/back being treated as Down-back. I'd like a way to turn this off besides switching to alternate controls (I find MK style controls more consistent)

also noticed the xp boosts don't save and disappear after you turn off the console

edit: Another thing is the fact that I hit someone in the air with a jump 2 and I press the 2 twice it'll come out when I land, it's kinda annoying, would like an option to turn this off. If it'll glitch out the jump in combos however, then don't fix this.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
I had a relatively major game-breaking issue occur yesterday. I'd left Injustice running on the main screen (Where CPU demos run after a little while and such) for a couple of hours or so, and after entering a match literally no inputs worked except the PS button for both me and my opponent. Restarting the game or console didn't help because whatever glitch this is was saved, pretty much corrupting my save data. Deleting all the save data got rid of it and b/c I could connect online there I was thankfully able to re-update the game, but an utterly game-breaking glitch that apparently comes from just leaving the game on the main screen should probably be looked in to. If anybody has run into this or knows what actually causes it, I'd like to hear it. I also want NRS to know about this asap since it could be a very annoying issue to come up during tournaments.

Also that same day on another PS3 I ran into serious frame dropping that messed up inputs to the point where my friend couldn't do 112 with Doomsday at random points, and this was on multiple stages (Watchtower, Lex Insurgency and Aquaman's stage). On my PS3 (A very new one, mind you) I've also experienced similar lag on the watchtower stage with that giant sun thing. Screwing up inputs mid-tournament is a really ugly thing to have happen, so NRS should definitely look into that as well.

I think a mid should hit a ducking opponent no matter how big or small the crouch hurt box is. Joker's f+2,3 string can be be ducked by some of the cast during the 3. This makes no sense. I'm sure there are more. Just make the properties of the moves work the way they are supposed to. I understand stances that duck mids but not default crouches.

7r17r1

Noob
-The first input after a blocked jump-in is often dropped
This is not a bug, this is bound to the combo system of the game

Basically you can't do a link from a character's attack to another, no matter how much hit stun you have
If you want to do a combo, you have to "link" your moves only by canceling each moves to another, and it will combo if the hitstun is long enough

So, how do you combo from a jump in ?
You have to cancel the recovery frame of your jump in attack to another attack, so that the "link" will happend, but it's not a link, it's a cancel
If you input it too late, no matter how huge the hitstun of a jump in attack is (and it really is huge), you will not be able to combo anything

You can feel the huge recovery of a jump in attack by whiffing one and trying to jump again, but this recovery isn't there when you do a proper link after a jump in

This allow for huge whiff punish if you whiff your jump in attack, since you can't cancel the recover on whiff

So you have to input the follow up of your jump in very early in the jump, like, when you are still in the air. Chris G talk about this quickly in the very long video he did on twitch when the game was released, he didn't explain it in depth though

Note : you can't cancel the recover of a jump in attack with a b3 or a f3, try it, it just throw out a neutral 3

What does it mean in a summary ?
-You have to input the follow up very early in the jump in order to combo
-You can't option select on a jump in because of this huge recover, no auto-anti backdash, no guard on fast wake up attack
-This explain why some chain combo still combo even if some hit whiff in between, since it still some attack canceling each other
-You can use a huge hitstun, from a jump in attack or any attack with a huge hitstun, to throw out a guaranted high attack, your opponent have to block it, or eat it, but can't duck it since all hitstun are force stand. This is what happend when your first hit drop after a jump in

Note that some hitstun don't follow this rule, like Batman's trait or his MB df1
So they could switch jump in attack's histun to a hitstun more like these one, but I think they did it on purpose to avoid option select

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hehe, nice writeup, but most of that is actually incorrect as it pertains to this issue. The bug does apply to moves that should have been 'cancelled' as well, timing-wise.

7r17r1

Noob
What is actually incorrect ? I want to know since I tested a lot of this thing in training :p

There can still be a bug with jump in attack, but I never seen it, so when does the bug occurs exactly ?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
What is actually incorrect ? I want to know since I tested a lot of this thing in training :p

There can still be a bug with jump in attack, but I never seen it, so when does the bug occurs exactly ?
It occurs when an attack that was timed corrently to follow up seems to disappear, and the one after it comes out instead.

7r17r1

Noob
Ho ok, so that is quite a bug yeah, my bad

Anyway, you said that most of what I explained up there was wrong, I m curious to know what since I m very interested in the game system in general
If this i not the place, feel free to pm me

KCJ506

Noob
For any of the 360 users, has the game been desynchronzing a lot for you else lately? Lately in the middle of my matchups and sometimes before the match even loads I get "the game session is no longer available". For me this started last night and it's happened at least 20 times now. Really irritating especially if I happen to be winning those matches.

Sledge Hammer!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
My unlocked/purchased alt skins, and Lobo dlc character only load about half the time on 360. Usually a reload of the game gets them all back again, but it is a bit of an irritation, especially if I venture online before checking if my full lineup actually loaded.

So I won a match online using no special moves and didn't unlock the background thing. Don't tell me b23 with Batman is a "special move".

Bouncepogo

UWOTM8
Anyone had a problem with the game asking you to download the flashpoint skin when entering multiplayer even though you've downloaded it already? Happened to me a few times now, XBL.

Saitsu

Noob
No it definitely jails. I tested that multiple times going into his 113 string back when I thought jump attacks had to be linked into ground strings like in other games.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
CrimsonShadow colt

Training mode doesn't allow you to set Catwomans low evade as a reversal for the AI to do. What gives? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My unlocked/purchased alt skins, and Lobo dlc character only load about half the time on 360.
I've experienced the same thing today, only I think it was because I lost my internet connection for a while. Still strange.

As a suggestion: In a future patch, please give us the option to turn off battle damage on characters. I'm not a squeamish person, but those wounds are terribly done and look more like the result of necrotizing fasciitis than the cuts and bruises one might expect, to the point they actually become distracting. One of the things MKvsDC did much better.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
if you play on normal controls and then if you watch a recording when you had alternate controls on during that recording ( say you went from alt controls bak to normal) then when you play you have the Alt controls on again.

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
For any of the 360 users, has the game been desynchronzing a lot for you else lately? Lately in the middle of my matchups and sometimes before the match even loads I get "the game session is no longer available". For me this started last night and it's happened at least 20 times now. Really irritating especially if I happen to be winning those matches.
That might be your disc. Happened on Mortal Kombat with my first copy of it. Anytime someone chose Cyrax it would freeze and drop out the match, until I bought a new copy

I want to add some difficulties iv been having with the game. 1st off lobos 21db3 seems to sometomes register as 21db1 dont know if this is me or it is inconsistent. Also i was playing lobo vs aquaman and his trident toss canceled me out of my super even though my super hit i did not get it........REALLY!!!!!!!! -.-

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Since I don't see this on the list, I'll throw it out there:

In my opinion it takes WAY too long to reach the rematch screen after an online player match. You should be able to skip the win animation.
Just a suggestion.

Belial

Noob
Somebody please convince NRS to implement a sensible buffering system. It is impossible to play this game of links. It is easy, just make all atacks act as "reversal atacks" not just special moves(of course it should work on enemy hits too). It will be just like SF system then. you have to link your own moves, but you can buffer into enemy atacks.