What's new

The Injustice 2 Gameplay World Premiere Trailer

lol terrifying? Awe I think the kitty thing is cute lol. You don't like him?

LOL I read someone say on YT few things about Supergirl's face, one person said looks like Chucky and another Cabbage Patch doll lmao...
Terrifying because that cat Dexstar is actually a major dick lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Terrifying because that cat Dexstar is actually a major dick lol
lol yeah that's true, I read some of the red lantern comics that cat seemed like a wiseass in issues I read lol. He's not very nice lol regardless of his looks haha

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Black Manta is the second clip in a super move montage, doesn't make sense to do 6 supermoves with a transition in the middle.

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
This looks like everything I could ever want in a game and then some. Grodd my favorite DC character is perfect in every aspect. He looks sick and the voice acting is so cool. Also my second favorite aquaman looked sweet. Everyone really looked great though and there are a number of people I want to play that I hadn't considered before. My HYPE is through the roof after this. I MUST OWN THIS GAME!!!

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Ahh. I don't think i read all of that, just the parts that tied in to other stuff I was reading.

Still....interesting he is in the game. I wonder why if it has something to do with the larger background thread storywise, or they just thought it was cool.
Red lantern supergirl was apart of superman doomed story arc

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Something was off about supergirl when she spoke. I know nrs will polish it, but it was bad. Other than that cant wait to see actual gameplay

When that epic music dropped though, so far the aesthetics are on point

now if NRS can get the gameplay and OST, we good.

And ya, people who don't like really want to go out of their way to say terrible things.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Tonight at the ESL MKX Pro League Season 3 Finals, Ed Boon & Mr Joshua Gray aka @Clutch8, introduced the world to the World Premiere Injustice 2 Gameplay Trailer. Miss it? Check it out below!! Looks like possible stage transitions are back?

Not impressed. I'm waiting to see if they kept that stupid mechanic of Back 2 Block and turtle walk speed. The moment we get confirmation on those two things being in this new game, that will be the nail that will seal the coffin of this game.