What's new

The Injustice 2 Gameplay World Premiere Trailer

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
Pretty sneaky with the Man of Steel reference, NRS ;).
I have to say, those were some pretty smooth facial animations. Oh, and Supergirl's moveset seems to be very rushdown oriented. She has an advancing heat vision special and a super speed teleport. I smell the new f23 :).

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Supergirl has a Scorpion-style teleport it looks like. Also that move where she walks forward with the eye lasers is pretty cool, I wonder if that's like a combo ender.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, upon review it looks like Black Manta is the Scarecrow of Injustice II. Aquaman is definitely getting knocked into him...

ErMac333

Noob
This looks awesome! Can't wait for more character reveals. Also, those gears look a lot like KI accessories, some are very distinct like Batman and Grodd, while those two from Atrocitus look a lot like each other.

Really hyped to see how the UI and select screen overall are gonna look like too, considering the visual material the game's been receiving is pretty awesome design-wise.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I like the looks of it (so bright and colorful!), but I'm annoyed they called it a gameplay trailer. You can tell basically nothing from this beyond there are throws, supers, and transitions. The only things that looked relevant to how any character actually functions is Supergirl teleporting and the walk forward heatvision.

Also wondering if Black Manta is playable or not. What was shown could easily have been part of a stage transition.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Seems like they're going for the extra cinematic canned animation feel on a lot of their moves again. Hopefully it's not too much and those supers don't get tiring. One thing I hate is when a fighter has too much cinematic just making me sit there. Other than that, trailer and give much else.