What's new

The Injustice 2 Gameplay World Premiere Trailer

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh yeah, because it seemed to be so elaborately outlined and explained and we have all this information about it to make judgments already.
They changed clothes a bunch of times during what were obviously win poses and supers. If that doesn't scream broken to you, maybe you don't belong here.

Oh yeah, because it seemed to be so elaborately outlined and explained and we have all this information about it to make judgments already.
Could you be more of a jackass..... Like I said, from what I saw I hate it. I already have more than enough to not like it. I don't like the animation or the design. Granted, it could change in the future, but want I saw, I didn't like. At all.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Could you be more of a jackass..... Like I said, from what I saw I hate it. I already have more than enough to not like it. I don't like the animation or the design. Granted, it could change in the future, but want I saw, I didn't like. At all.
Could you? We literally saw some, key word "some", gear and what they physically looked like. We don't know what they do, the full extent, how they're incorporated, etc.

So, yes. Technically, you could be dismayed over gear based off that trailer. Of course, to feel as strongly as being disgusted over basically no useful information is some pretty strong jackassery.

WATCHD0G

Noob
I LOVE how colorful and full of life the game is compared to Injustice 1

and I also like the fact they zoomed in on the characters and they look bigger and closer to the screen now!

Who else agrees?

Shadows and face models still look janky doe.
Exactly how i feel, I am still waiting to see how the suits work but so far everything look amazing, Supergirl's design looks really good

Could you? We literally saw some, key word "some", gear and what they physically looked like. We don't know what they do, the full extent, how they're incorporated, etc.

So, yes. Technically, you could be dismayed over gear based off that trailer. Of course, to feel as strongly as being disgusted over basically no useful information is some pretty strong jackassery.
So because I exaggerated using an adjective, that's jackassery? Uh, ok... I don't like the concept, the way it looked in either of the two trailers, or any of it. Get over it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The cat! That terryfing flying kitty made it!
lol terrifying? Awe I think the kitty thing is cute lol. You don't like him?

LOL I read someone say on YT few things about Supergirl's face, one person said looks like Chucky and another Cabbage Patch doll lmao...

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Incredible, every damn bit of that trailer is fucking incredible. I do not know what black magic they used to create this in such a short amount of time, but I am amazed. The graphics are mind blowing!