What's new

The "I Preordered!" Thread

iamShorteh

"Vengeance will be mine!"
What could they do for a collector's edition this time around… I wonder.
I'd be down for an amazing (Dark) Raiden statue?
Could look great next to the Scorpion statue from MKX.

Holding off on the pre-order until more information is available.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I would love to preorder now, bit don't have the funds at the moment. Deluxe edition aounds good with me, but I learned something from MKX: I don't play guests.
If the guests to main characters is 50 50, than count me out. Another pack they can release would be a pack without guest characters entirely.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Do they normally do a digital pre-order of some kind? If so I'll probably do that for Xbox, and then eventually get it for PS4 once it goes on sale.

Last edited:

Kal

<3
I never pre-order, especially when we don't know wtf those battlepasses are just yet. If it's anything shady or greedy I'm out. I don't support that kind of shit.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I never pre-order, especially when we don't know wtf those battlepasses are just yet. If it's anything shady or greedy I'm out. I don't support that kind of shit.
lol just imagine not giving NRS as much money as you can before the game comes out, just lol.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Waiting for PC release.. I plan to buy into the next gen of consoles.. but I feel it is to late to buy a current console.

Ger187

Noob
Does somebody know when i buy the digitaly game how do i get the beta code? And is it only US or europe too?
Sorry for my bad english

gitblame

Noob
As I see now MK11 is available on Polish PSSTORE - I would assume it's available for whole EU.

Too bad the premium edition costs there 110$ using current exchange rate.

For those interested in the PC version, Green Man Gaming has it available for pre-purchase at 20% off.

I don't own a current generation console and don't expect to get one at this point, so I'll be going with the PC version like I did with Mortal Kombat X. I'm going to wait until I see proper footage, and get further details on contents, roster, micro-transactions, loot boxes, Kombat Pack contents, etc. before pre-purchasing though. I figure I'll do so sometime in March.

Kal

<3
MKx had a rough launch but it awesome as fuck on PC and has been for a LONG LONG time.
I heard it got fixed, too bad by then most dropped the game. I know I did, I was upset for a while with it and when they announced they were dropping the support and no pack #2 I just lost it and uninstalled.

I heard it got fixed, too bad by then most dropped the game. I know I did, I was upset for a while with it and when they announced they were dropping the support and no pack #2 I just lost it and uninstalled.
It did, significantly.

For support and Kombat Pack 2, I found that whole affair interesting. Not once did they ever say they were dropping support of the game, but NetherRealm Studios did say Kombat Pack 2 was not coming to PC. They should have said it wasn't coming to PC at that time, of course, since everything did com several months later.

I do think that Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment learned a lot from that experience, and from with Batman: Arkham Knight fiasco as well. The fact that they've stuck to QLOC for their ports helps demonstrate this.

Time will tell if it's true or not, of course.