The "I Preordered!" Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by STORMS, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Thracian_Priest

Thracian_Priest The troll awakens...

This is how MK makes us better human beings and decent members of society. :p

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Krankk and Vslayer like this.
  2. Wam-Zlay

Wam-Zlay Noob / Reptile / Grodd / Sub Zero

pre-ordered the kollectors edition as soon as it was available in germany :)

Espio, Thracian_Priest and Vslayer like this.
  3. Espio

Espio SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
    Lead Moderator

PSN:
    Espio872
    Finally preordered the regular edition. I am sold, everyone looks great and the mechanics seem more equalized for everyone which is huge to me. Also no run is life. It will be the first time I don't buy the Kombat Packs or a more expensive addition before release though.

Vslayer likes this.
  4. No more kollector edition for me, I felt scammed and insulted with the absence of the KP in the kollector edition of MKX.

Thracian_Priest likes this.
  5. vapid

vapid cyber warlord

Steam:
    mandead88
    I'm still holding out for an improved roster, but with Sonya and Kano both confirmed I'm not feeling that great about it. Hopefully the Rain, Noob and Smoke rumours are true, at least.

Gimme Fujin. :(

6. Mind Flex

Mind Flex Mind Gamer. BOOSH

PSN:
    Doomking88
    Preordered Kollector's on PS4. Digital for Switch

7. Blade4693

Blade4693 ....

I finally got around to pre-ordering. I pre-ordered the Kollector's Edition but until I actually get my hands on it in April the only proof I have is the receipt which I am not gonna post on here lol

8. Raider

Raider Noob

I pre-ordered it for PC today. Wanted to do it few days ago, but i got few other games on sale.
    Wish me and all of the PC players luck, we are going to need it, lol.

I will be 100% honest, if they didn't reveal D'Vorah few days ago i probably wouldn't pre-order it, but i would get the game day one or few weeks after the release anyway. I am HYPE!

Juxtapose likes this.