What's new

The "I Preordered!" Thread

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
C'mon now, We're all hype af but we've talked before about preorder and throwing money at WB/NRS. We haven't even seen any gameplay yet, what if the rumors are true? Rumors are raising from potential leakers about "back to block" and possible 3D movement. If those turned out to be true it'll mean huge change of plans, at least for me.

But if everything turned out good at the 17th then am most likely preordering the premium edition, But not a day sooner.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I want to pre-order ASAP but im waiting to see if there is some sort of Kollector's Edition coming out or not first.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I don't have money yet, this reveal caught me off guard, otherwise i would have been ready for a while, now i gotta make at least 50k to get the premium Edition.

Also, i'm gonna rage if don't get Skarlet for another 2 years cicle, i'm desperate here and putting my faith in.

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
My incentive to preorder NRS games has always been to play from launch. The beta adds to this.
I would like to be voting w/ my wallet when it comes to DLC, but I need all the chars for my friends and the lab.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
C'mon now, We're all hype af but we've talked before about preorder and throwing money at WB/NRS. We haven't even seen any gameplay yet, what if the rumors are true? Rumors are raising from potential leakers about "back to block" and possible 3D movement. If those turned out to be true it'll mean huge change of plans, at least for me.

But if everything turned out good at the 17th then am most likely preordering the premium edition, But not a day sooner.
Where youd see people saying its b2b? Havnt seen that anywhere myself

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I’m gonna wait until I get confirmation that the PC port ends up being good. Although... That could cost me Shao Kahn so I almost have to pre-order.

This is totally why they picked him as the pre-order character isn’t it

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I’m gonna wait until I get confirmation that the PC port ends up being good. Although... That could cost me Shao Kahn so I almost have to pre-order.

This is totally why they picked him as the pre-order character isn’t it
Steam offers a refund within 2 hours of playtime and 2 weeks of purchase. Probably not enough to know if the game's good but at least you'll get an idea how it runs on your PC lol

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
If it’s drops same time on pc and they specifically tell us that patches and updates will be delivered in at least the same week as consoles I will pre order day before.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'll wait till after the 17th of January. Besides all my dough went to Christmas stuff and savings for January bills:(

Planning on getting it for xbone, pc, ps4 & switch tho:D