What's new

The History Of Mortal Kombat - Episode 01 - The Beginning

MKK hanzo

@Ded this is really a labor of love and craftmanship. As always, an excellent vid, I CANT wait to see the other chapters.

3 questions:

- In the new episodes will you lower the music when the narrator speaks? Its hard to hear on this first clip, and even more for me cause english is not my default language.

- Coupled with the above question, will you re upload this chapter with that siggestion?

- Will you make separate chapters for EVERY MK? Or for example MK 4+ gold in one, MKDA, MKD and MKA in other alone etc?

Again GOOD DAMN JOB and Im dying to see the rest!

ded

Elder God
thanks guys!

hanzo, be sure to download the video from the site, since youtube version is buggy, idk why ;/ i will def decrease music volume in the next episodes, but mk1's music is louder overall.

i will def put mk3 and umk3 into one episode, and the first movie, tjb and trilogy in another and will see how things will go lol

NariTuba

disMember
It looked very nice and interesting but I was unable to understand at least 50% of the narration because of the music volume. A remix maybe?

eks

Noob
Excellent video, but is there any way you can make it so the music isn't so loud as to make the commentary barely decipherable? It's great aside from that.

Eternal

Noob
At first I was like, oh another Mk history video and I almost passed this up but I didn't and this was really good..

Looking forward to the other episodes.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
ded_ man what a fucking great job man.
Absolutely loved it.

Kan't wait for the other chapters.

Shoutouts to John Tobias' Twitter and Daniel Pesina's YT! :)

All the best,
RAZ :en R

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Awesome vid and loved seeing the original Cage doing the motion capture! Sort the music volume out for Ep2 though. :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Cannot wait to see what you do with the rest of the series. 5 Star Job :D.
Had no idea Sonya was originally supposed to be Stryker...

ded

Elder God
boon doesn't even know the history of his own fg community. tsk tsk. if he had, he wouldn't have been such a dick about slamming the vid, and then not offering any words of encouragement. video got put on srk. can ded get better? of course. but the heart and the effort and time put into it is what counts. also, it's completely hypocritical of a dude who put his stamp on mkak, and who spent a decade cashing in on garbage to tell a dedicated fan like ded to not make more vids. keep making vids, ded. i'm a retired mk fan/player, but i still enjoy the stuff that the fans put together.
thank you!

MKK hanzo

Man your vid is AWESOME. 10/10 material, even BETTER than the one that is included on MKDA and MKD disks.

BTW one thing, why dont you ad some sick combos here and there in the vid as clips? I think that was missing on this one... :(

if he had, he wouldn't have been such a dick about slamming the vid, and then not offering any words of encouragement. also, it's completely hypocritical of a dude who put his stamp on mkak, and who spent a decade cashing in on garbage to tell a dedicated fan like ded to not make more vids.
Totally agree!

Great job man. You know you can always ask me for help if you need editing.

I watched the first 4 or 5 minutes. I will watch the rest tonight.

Looking forward to your MKD vids! (If you still plan on doing them)