What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Im not sure if i have an old ass PSN of yours, or you really dont get on much....like at all! But last week, it said that you have not been on in like almost 2 weeks. Is MY PSN trippin' or ....???

Well I actually havent played really in two weeks. I think maybe once? Or something like that. Its been weird, every time I try to get on shit happens.. but I have it set to show me as offline.. 90% of the PS useage is my niece and my GF, and if Im online they get bombarded with requests to play INj, then people get mad at me for ignoring them, lol. So I just keep the thing in offline mode all the time, with the idea being to swap it to online when its actually ME at the PS instead of others. I guess I could make them accounts of their own, but thats a hassle, and Aubrey plays some of my games, so its just simpler to all use the same account.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
@Undergroundepict
Ggs man, solid Superman.I still have a lot to imrpove on pressure wise.Tell me what opened you up the most?The random overhead after 113?Or plus frames into grabs?

EntropicByDesign

Getting on in 20-30 for sure. Will be playing three or four characters I know NOTHING about, just experimenting some, seeing how I like them, etc, if anyone wants games, pls hit me up -

but keep in mind I'm trying to get a feel for some characters I don't even have much lab time with, and while I'm not asking anyone to go easy if you want games try not to purposefully counter pick me. If you play several different characters that's a nice bonus too.

Anyway, I'll play whoever, just saying, give a brother some room to figure out what he's doing, lol.

EntropicByDesign

G-fucking-G @AkioOf100 , super fun sets man. I wish I had more time to mess with Manta but had to go, got a text and have to run to work for an hour or so..

But dude.. I REALLY enjoyed Swampy. No idea what I was doing, lol. I forgot pushblock existed haha.

Anyway, super fun. First time I've played almost since you showed me that Beetle stuff.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
@Undergroundepict
Ggs man, solid Superman.I still have a lot to imrpove on pressure wise.Tell me what opened you up the most?The random overhead after 113?Or plus frames into grabs?
Honestly, the ping had a little bit to do with it (I'm sure that goes both ways), but your mix was pretty good. The staggers off the b11 and the counters after f23 were nice.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
G-fucking-G @AkioOf100 , super fun sets man. I wish I had more time to mess with Manta but had to go, got a text and have to run to work for an hour or so..

But dude.. I REALLY enjoyed Swampy. No idea what I was doing, lol. I forgot pushblock existed haha.

Anyway, super fun. First time I've played almost since you showed me that Beetle stuff.
Really fun games man! I can't wait to see what your swampy evolves into, especially after this patch.

EntropicByDesign

Really fun games man! I can't wait to see what your swampy evolves into, especially after this patch.
Top 8 machine. Swamp mirrors EVERYWHERE..

But not really. Lol.

Yeah, I think I'ma run with Beetle and Swamp and am considering Manta but I dunno.. Manta is VERY fun, but some part of my soul wants actually use rockets, and I just don't think it's possible against anyone with decent reactions. Just stand block and duck D1 in reaction to the thing coming out. I mean, I can spend three games conditioning so I can fire off one rocket successfully, but meh.

EntropicByDesign

Am I the only guy from Europe in here?

If you look at the list, everyone not from the US is color coded in some way. I do realize that the world is a bigger place than just US and Not US. So you can in fact not be from the US and still be a fuckload far away from one another, but given that currently in the list non-US players are a minority, I just grouped them all by color code in general so you can see the country and invite accordingly.

EntropicByDesign

Ok, I think I have the list updated, I am EXTREMELY sorry to @II Tundra II and @seveergg for missing your posts asking to be added. I am an ass.

***If you have asked to be added, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN***

I will also now be including the forum name at the end of each member's entry in the list to make it easier to contact people directly on here. If for some reason you do not want your name attached (Dunno why you wouldnt, but its not my right to say) tell me. For the huge list sitting there without forum names, I will be working bit by bit to search it all out and add them as I have time and motivation.

EntropicByDesign

Also, I am online. Currently puddering about the house, but if anyone wants games Im down to play. Just hit me up.

I think I am a Beetle and Swamp Thing player at the moment, with one or two other characters subject to addition.. I dunno. I want to play more Manta today and try to make a definite decision.

Im a GA main who really needs to work on the Supergirl MU. It just seems like I cant do anything against her. Anyone here really good with her that I can train against?

Espio

Kokomo
Also, I am online. Currently puddering about the house, but if anyone wants games Im down to play. Just hit me up.

I think I am a Beetle and Swamp Thing player at the moment, with one or two other characters subject to addition.. I dunno. I want to play more Manta today and try to make a definite decision.
Do you want to play right now?

EntropicByDesign

GGs @Espio

I just dont understand Manta at all. AT ALL. And I literally failed, the ENTIRE SET, to get ONE fucking d1 x laser. I actually broke a controller during that one I got so pissed. Twisted the damn thing in half. Now Im down to two! lol.

I dunno. I dont think Manta is for me. I'm not the slow and measured pace type.. I was trying to spam some of his tools to see like, what they do, but they all just seem "ok", he has great air control with his bf2, but at the same time, I can land it three times, and you get through it once and he loses that trade in damage. Harpoon is ok. His teleport is honestly pointless except as a weird AA/combo extender.. Laser is great but I couldnt make my hands fucking do it for some reason. d2.. i was d2ing on READS to some of your jump stuff and it was gettinf flat out bodied.

I mean, obviously, I cant do his combos and conversions and that's a big deal but just from a personal standpoint, he's not that fun.

Also, fuck your Vixen. Fuck it in the ear. With a cheese grater lol. I dont understand ANYTHING about how you fight that character. I know what her frame data says, but Ill be damnded if that seemed to mean anything lol. ANd when you supered and I blocked it, but failed to punish, my spirit died. My fucking hand locked and wouldnt unlock and I think I did,, st3? was it? and nothing else? lol.