What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Fair enough man. I wanted to look in to Hellboy anyway, so no reason to even bother with anyone else right now, since Im going to at least fiddle with him some when he releases.

Ima go get some caffeine and then find some games for this bee-tull, and a lil bit of Swampy on the side ;)
There ya go. Now it’s grind time baby :). Let me know if you need anything else.

XB1 GT: Pure Untamable
I play Injustice 2
My main: SuperGirl
Other: Black adam
Currently trying to find another character
Available 7pm-10pm central weekdays
Available anytime weekends
Skill Level: I’m apparently a really player

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yep. Basically I'm on now (robin multiversr till i find someone to run sets with) and I'll be around for about an hour and a half more.

Several.people from.the network on, but they are all in games - which shows it's working! Lol, and I think there's a KOTH running but I'd prefer straight sets since I don't have a lot of time before work. Wanna get as many games in as I can.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yep. Basically I'm on now (robin multiversr till i find someone to run sets with) and I'll be around for about an hour and a half more.

Several.people from.the network on, but they are all in games - which shows it's working! Lol, and I think there's a KOTH running but I'd prefer straight sets since I don't have a lot of time before work. Wanna get as many games in as I can.
Ok I will TRY to get on before u leave. Im almost out of work. Hopefully ill get online on time before u leave.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@JBeezYBabY GGs man, wish we had more time for games, but I had to head out. Made it on time with 3m to spare according to the clock as I type this.

I should have played Beetle, but I just wanted some Swamp Thing in my life sine it was a short set. He's so damn fun.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@JBeezYBabY GGs man, wish we had more time for games, but I had to head out. Made it on time with 3m to spare according to the clock as I type this.

I should have played Beetle, but I just wanted some Swamp Thing in my life sine it was a short set. He's so damn fun.
At least I made it on time to play ya. It's good to FINALLY put a voice to the person who writes novel replies LOL!

We def should get a big group KOTH next time. :l:qtl:D:qtr:r

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
First of all, Good morning :)

Second, you guys don't forget the join the GRINDSTONE GUILD that was made for us! I just joined yesterday and noticed NOBODY did the same, so let's change that and make that transition! Info below! RIghteous!

Oh yeah! Grindstone Guide Code thingy..

Q89JT

Name: The Grindstone
Tag: GRND