What's new

THE GREAT DEBATE! MARVEL VS DC! WHO WILL WIN?!?!

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought if WW is using her sword, she loses her ability to fly? If that's the case, she would be at a disadvantage because Rogue can fly regardless. Sword is out of the question.

And it doesn't matter about the strength of WW. Rogue has crazy strength as well but you're forgetting that all Rogue has to do is touch her and its done.
No Wonder Woman can fly and use her sword. Rogue isn't as strong as Wonder Woman, that's just a joke. Wonder Woman has enhanced healing so Rogues touch is nothing to her. and Wonder Woman is faster than Rogue can ever be

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Are we talking about "plain o'le Southern Belle" Rogue or Rogue with Ms. Marvels superpowers along with her own? Cause there was a point were she took Ms. Marvel's powers on accident. But! Those powers never went away. She was able to have the same powers as Ms. Marvel along with still being able to take others.

I think it's safe to say the Rogue we are talking about is the "Ms.Marvel" Rogue.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Are we talking about "plain o'le Southern Belle" Rogue or Rogue with Ms. Marvels superpowers along with her own? Cause there was a point were she took Ms. Marvel's powers on accident. But! Those powers never went away. She was able to have the same powers as Ms. Marvel along with still being able to take others.
Still not as strong as Wonder Woman who is able to pull the earth.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Yes, I know Hulks basic power. But she's shown stronger feats than him. She's more durable, she's stood toe to toe with Superman. Again a better fighter, and he can't touch her unless she wants him too. And she can easily end it as quickly as she wants.
Hulk is also extremely fast can leap incredible bounds. So he can catch her without much of an effort and he is just as durable as WW and Superman. Her Sword and Lasso won't mean a thing to The Incredible Hulk! I absolutely love WonderWoman! She's one of my favorite heroes! She's awesome! But would be to much for her to handle. Possibly even Superman!

xKhaoTik

You're missing the point tho. If Rouge touches you, you're most likely going to die. Even if you survive, she has your powers temporarily alongside her own. So all that stuff you mentioned about WW, Rogue will have that as well, while being equipped with her own powers.

Yoaks

A spaceman
She would be just as strong as Wonderwoman. All she needs to do is touch her. Which would be easy cause WW as all that skin showing lol. Plus WW would be knocked unconscious long enough for Rogue to end it!

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
You're missing the point tho. If Rouge touches you, you're most likely going to die. Even if you survive, she has your powers temporarily alongside her own. So all that stuff you mentioned about WW, Rogue will have that as well, while being equipped with her own powers.
Rogue has touches multiple character and they haven't died, so not. If she hold onto you then yes you may die. But she can control that power. What use would that be if Wonder Woman cuts her neck?> What use would it be, being just as strong as Wonder Woman, and she is still a better fighter than you? How can she handle the lasso? She can't.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Hulk is also extremely fast can leap incredible bounds. So he can catch her without much of an effort and he is just as durable as WW and Superman. Her Sword and Lasso won't mean a thing to The Incredible Hulk! I absolutely love Wonder Woman! She's one of my favorite heroes! She's awesome! But would be to much for her to handle. Possibly even Superman!
How can hulk touch her. When she keeps up with the Flash? His speed is no where near as good as hers. His durability isn't as good as her's or Superman's. And saying Superman could lose to the Hulk is just wrong. When Superman always holds back, and his was able to survive he sun eaters, who's attacks are equivalent to a Supernova. Her sword, which is blessed by the Gods, and was able to cut open Supermans jugular, would destroy the Hulk

Yoaks

A spaceman
She would not be knocked unconscious, and how would she touch wonder woman, when wonder woman can speed blitz her?
Serious? Why would WW run away from ANYONE!? She would would go head on to Rogue. And Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers is just as fast as Wonderwoman.

xKhaoTik

Rogue has touches multiple character and they haven't died, so not. If she hold onto you then yes you may die. But she can control that power. What use would that be if Wonder Woman cuts her neck?> What use would it be, being just as strong as Wonder Woman, and she is still a better fighter than you? How can she handle the lasso? She can't.
Rogue is damn near invincible dude. WW isn't cutting her neck off lol. Also, Rogue can subconsciously anticipate an opponents attack. WW may have an upper hand when it comes to strength, barely, but Rogue has the better tools. And trust me, Rogue is going to touch her, and when that happens, she becomes Wonder Woman herself, but better since she absorbs the training, combat skills, knowledge and whatever else WW has.

And Rogue isn't even the crazy one. Let's not get into Emma Frost or Jean Grey.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Rogue is damn near invincible dude. WW isn't cutting her neck off lol. Also, Rogue can subconsciously anticipate an opponents attack. WW may have an upper hand when it comes to strength, barely, but Rogue has the better tools. And trust me, Rogue is going to touch her, and when that happens, she becomes Wonder Woman herself, but better since she absorbs the training, combat skills, knowledge and whatever else WW has.

And Rogue isn't even the crazy one. Let's not get into Emma Frost or Jean Grey.
Superman is invincible. She still cut him neck. And it's blessed by the Gods and can split atoms in half. And that can't cut rogue? When Rogue is able to dodge blows from Superman and The Flash. Then she can hang with Wonder Woman. And when she is able to pull the earth, then get strength can keep up with Wonder Woman's. She's superior to rogue on every level.

Let's not talk about Martian manhunter or kyle rayner as ion or Manchester black

Yoaks

A spaceman
How can hulk touch her. When she keeps up with the Flash? His speed is no where near as good as hers. His durability isn't as good as her's or Superman's. And saying Superman could lose to the Hulk is just wrong. When Superman always holds back, and his was able to survive he sun eaters, who's attacks are equivalent to a Supernova. Her sword, which is blessed by the Gods, and was able to cut open Supermans jugular, would destroy the Hulk
I don't think you understand what the Hulk can do. "The Angrier he gets the Stronger he becomes!" That goes with everything. Strength, durability, Speed, Everything. He's doesn't give two shits about anything Godly. He's fought and defeated Thor. Who's actually a God and wields arguably one the strongest weapons in the Marvel universe.

This fight will go down to a test of will's and durability! Both are extremely strong, durable and will power is extraordinary! But! Hulk will just out last her because he gets stronger the madder he gets.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Hulk also possesses Regeneration. So when Wonderwoman hurts him (which she will) he just heal from it like Wolverine.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I don't think you understand what the Hulk can do. "The Angrier he gets the Stronger he becomes!" That goes with everything. Strength, durability, Speed, Everything. He's doesn't give two shits about anything Godly. He's fought and defeated Thor. Who's actually a God and wields arguably one the strongest weapons in the Marvel universe.

This fight will go down to a test of will's and durability! Both are extremely strong, durable and will power is extraordinary! But! Hulk will just out last her.
I don't think you understand. Wonder Woman can kill him at the beginning of the fight if she wants to or knock him out. And his speed will never ever be able to keep up with the Flash's and her reflexes are vastly superior to his. She beats him, hands down.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Did you know Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets? WonderWoman is just gonna go in "Guns a Blazing" without thought. Hulk will just get stronger and stronger. He'll just outlast her.
Fighting isn't bench pressing. Hulk getting stronger won't help him being an inferior fighter compared to WW. Mayweather fights stronger opponents than him a lot. Hell, the last opponent he fought registered as hitting with 1,000 lbs of force...and he couldnt hit mayweather. He's still undefeated. Fighting is all about skill, not strength.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I don't think you understand. Wonder Woman can kill him at the beginning of the fight if she wants to or knock him out. And his speed will never ever be able to keep up with the Flash's and her reflexes are vastly superior to his. She beats him, hands down.
His reflexes are just as good. You can't just kill the Hulk like that at the beginning of the fight. Really? Come on man. The more you do too piss the Hulk off the stronger he gets!

Reactions: RIF

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
His reflexes are just as good. You can't just kill the Hulk like that at the beginning of the fight. Really? Come on man. The more you do too piss the Hulk off the stronger he gets!
You are really not backing anything thing up with feats. You ate just saying he gets stronger. What does that have to do with a superior fighter? How would him being weaker than owner woman when the fight stats stop him from getting beaten into a pulp. His relaxes aren't nearly as good as wonder woman's