What's new

The Greasiest Moment In NFL 2013 Happened Today

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
The judge is a bitch. There is no way she could really tell he wasn't just doing a brotherly "good game" type maneuver. he has no control over the laughter of the judge's court and her officers.

Regardless of what his past is, that's a real bitch move.

+1
I don't know if he slapped his ass for show or for brotherly love but either way... that judge is a bitch.

If this was the political forum, Id post something, but since its not, and I dont want another 3 month ban, I wont speak my mind bout this, so go figure.

jaym7018

Noob
Now THAT is racist.
No its not how many white athletes have been in trouble with the law fro child support. White athletes typically wait till they are coaches then get busted for dui with a hooker. Spanish guys do roids or commit violent crimes. Asians get away with everything cause they are ninjas.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
No its not how many white athletes have been in trouble with the law fro child support. White athletes typically wait till they are coaches coachesthen get busted fod dui with a hooker. Spanish people do roids. Asians get away with everything.
Wish I was asian :(

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
@Pig of the Hut I thought you were gonna say it was the Pats of all teams signing Tim Tebow lol.
Yeah, they have the best starter in the league and a good young qb in Mallett...maybe they want him to run 3rd and shorts? or to go for 2? which of course apparently makes much more sense than working on that terrible defense...