What's new

The Greasiest Moment In NFL 2013 Happened Today

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You do realize that is their job right?
yeah and IMO its bad. what if they make a mistake? now the judge used biased in their judgement and you got life in prison with no chance of parole. and yes i realize its better than just getting shot on the spot in certain countries but i still don't like it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
yeah and IMO its bad. what if they make a mistake? now the judge used biased in their judgement and you got life in prison with no chance of parole. and yes i realize its better than just getting shot on the spot in certain countries but i still don't like it.
So you basically want to just get rid of our entire justice system? Sounds legit.

A judge goes to college to become a judge. You are basically saying it is wrong for a police officer to be able to give you a ticket. Whatever you say, it doesnt change the fact that it is their fricking job.

Zyphox

So you basically want to just get rid of our entire justice system? Sounds legit.

A judge goes to college to become a judge. You are basically saying it is wrong for a police officer to be able to give you a ticket. Whatever you say, it doesnt change the fact that it is their fricking job.
thats our entire justice system? thats soo funny you forgot to add the laws to that argument. and giving a ticket and sentencing people for jail time are two completely different things. the justice system isn't based on the judgement of judges thank god, its an intricate system of the laws written, enforced by police officers, and passed on to courts for trial and ect ect. so just by changing one aspect that is part of the justice system to make it more about objectivity and less on subjectivity you think i want to get rid of our entire justice system? lol

jaym7018

Noob
South American Jails are some of the worst jails in the whole world. You are incredibly stupid and have no idea how the world works or how anything in general is. South American jails are known to be some of the most brutal and poorly made prisons in the entire world. Most of them are run by the INMATES. My guess is Ugeth Urbina knows some people or used the plethora of financial assets he had to strike a deal. I guarantee you if you were to be imprisoned in one you would be dead within 3 days.

You keep saying what is wrong with this country, yet you dont realize that YOU are what is wrong with this country. People need to fucking educate themselves and stop living in these delusional fantasies of a utopian society.
Actually you are whats wrong. The fact you think slapping a lawyer bum is worthy of jail time while commiting an act of domestic violemce isnt. Hell pig thinks wearing a fake HOF jacket on the sideline of a football game is worthy of jail time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Actually you are whats wrong. The fact you think slapping a lawyer bum is worthy of jail time while commiting an act of domestic violemce isnt. Hell pig thinks wearing a fake HOF jacket on the sideline of a football game is worthy of jail time.
No

But it shows his ignorance, lack of respect to many and foreshadows yesterday's events

His HOF routine wasn't illegal but it defined his stupidity

Zoidberg747

thats our entire justice system? thats soo funny you forgot to add the laws to that argument. and giving a ticket and sentencing people for jail time are two completely different things. the justice system isn't based on the judgement of judges thank god, its an intricate system of the laws written, enforced by police officers, and passed on to courts for trial and ect ect. so just by changing one aspect that is part of the justice system to make it more about objectivity and less on subjectivity you think i want to get rid of our entire justice system? lol
A cop can arrest you and make you go to court, so no they are not different and are in fact interrelated. The justice system is based on laws that are ENFORCED by the justice system. The Judge is an important part of the justice system and without it it would be almost impossible to enforce these laws. In reality SOMEONE has to give them a sentence. And no matter who that person is, judge, jury, or the president of the united states, it will always be subjective. I hate to break it to you, but that is the truth.

Zoidberg747

I think that he shouldve gotten charged for domestic abuse. But this thread was about him being held in contempt for court, which he should also be punished for, BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOTHER FUCKING LAW.

jaym7018

Noob
No

But it shows his ignorance, lack of respect to many and foreshadows yesterday's events

His HOF routine wasn't illegal but it defined his stupidity
Foreshadows yesterdays events? So according to you if someone overdoes a touchdown celebration that foreshadows legal trouble in the future. Is that what we are going with? So can we expect Rob Gronkowski to rob a convenient store. Your straight up going minority report bro.

Zyphox

A cop can arrest you and make you go to court, so no they are not different and are in fact interrelated. The justice system is based on laws that are ENFORCED by the justice system. The Judge is an important part of the justice system and without it it would be almost impossible to enforce these laws. In reality SOMEONE has to give them a sentence. And no matter who that person is, judge, jury, or the president of the united states, it will always be subjective. I hate to break it to you, but that is the truth.
and i don't like it......... thats all am trying to say. some people don't like accept things just because they are what they are. once you are put into a position of being judged by another human being that can determine the rest of you life then you will also not like it. oh and don't so you won' be put into such a position because you know what shit happens. one day something terrible can happen and even though you had nothing to do with it, or did nothing wrong, you could end up being blamed for it and "judged" even though you are innocent. look at all the cases of people put in jail that were innocent. imagine going through that. people put in jail without so much as an atom on the crime scene, or even one neuron of thought about doing it. but i guess i have to Nerf.buff.patch. ADAPT right?

jaym7018

Noob
I think that he shouldve gotten charged for domestic abuse. But this thread was about him being held in contempt for court, which he should also be punished for, BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOTHER FUCKING LAW.
As should everyone else for also disrespecting the court. That is if we are gonna pretend this whole thing wasnt caused by a grandstanding power hungey judge getting on her soapbox.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I won't lie, he used to be my favorite Wide Receiver before he changed his name to Ochocinco. but now he's an idiot...they should give him an extra 3 years for French Montana having a song called Ochocinco...and it being better than he is at football. (Keep in mind, French is the worst behind Future)

jaym7018

Noob
I won't lie, he used to be my favorite Wide Receiver before he changed his name to Ochocinco. but now he's an idiot...they should give him an extra 3 years for French Montana having a song called Ochocinco...and it being better than he is at football. (Keep in mind, French is the worst behind Future)
That 3 years should be reduced to 1day cause of one of my favorite episodes of the league.

Zoidberg747

and i don't like it......... thats all am trying to say. some people don't like accept things just because they are what they are. once you are put into a position of being judged by another human being that can determine the rest of you life then you will also not like it. oh and don't so you won' be put into such a position because you know what shit happens. one day something terrible can happen and even though you had nothing to do with it, or did nothing wrong, you could end up being blamed for it and "judged" even though you are innocent. look at all the cases of people put in jail that were innocent. imagine going through that. people put in jail without so much as an atom on the crime scene, or even one neuron of thought about doing it. but i guess i have to Nerf.buff.patch. ADAPT right?
So what do you want the system to do? Yeah you can bitch all day because shit happens(I NEVER said the justice system was perfect), but what would you do to change it? Like I said the human mind is inherently biased, and someone will always have to sentence someone in order to have a justice system at all. The world is a place full with corruption and cruelty, my point is that America is actually pretty fucking low in all of that when comparing to some countries. You got screwed by the system, and now hate the system. But the thing is, even if judges lose all their power you would just get screwed by someone else.

As should everyone else for also disrespecting the court. That is if we are gonna pretend this whole thing wasnt caused by a grandstanding power hungey judge getting on her soapbox.
THEY did not disrespect the court, HE did. It was HIS actions that disrupted the sentencing, and that is why he was charged. This is the law, so fucking deal with it.

Also the judge did what a LOT of judges wouldve done. Hell if I had been up there I would have given him a year and been done with it. I give him a pass and he throws it right back in my face by disrupting my sentence. Fuck that, he got what he deserves.

FinalBoss_FGC

Additionally, I think Tebow going to Patriots is the best thing to happen to NFL 2013...cuz now we don't have to see him play qb

FinalBoss_FGC

That 3 years should be reduced to 1day cause of one of my favorite episodes of the league.
Then we have to calculate however many minutes he was on Blue Mountain State and deduct that...how he's in for less than 24 hours...good thing we aren't judges. "Yeah you did beat your wife, but you were awesome in The League...so...ONE DAY!"

Zyphox

So what do you want the system to do? Yeah you can bitch all day because shit happens(I NEVER said the justice system was perfect), but what would you do to change it? Like I said the human mind is inherently biased, and someone will always have to sentence someone in order to have a justice system at all. The world is a place full with corruption and cruelty, my point is that America is actually pretty fucking low in all of that when comparing to some countries. You got screwed by the system, and now hate the system. But the thing is, even if judges lose all their power you would just get screwed by someone else.
i don't even hate the system for being screwed by it, i was a dumb 17 year old kid, and i didn't think anything by it that i got something and they didn't only till recently did i start to see how flawed of a system it is. but i guess there really isn't a way to make it better, maybe robots? LOL

jaym7018

Noob
Then we have to calculate however many minutes he was on Blue Mountain State and deduct that...how he's in for less than 24 hours...good thing we aren't judges. "Yeah you did beat your wife, but you were awesome in The League...so...ONE DAY!"
Im not sure if thats more absurd than "yeah you beat your wife, but tapping the lawyers butt THATS THE LAST STRAW"

Zoidberg747

Ok so after watching the video(was on my phone most of the time) I do agree that the slap on the butt wasnt exactly as flagrant as some have claimed. To me it honestly looked like he just doesnt know how to act in a court of law. But still, fact is his behavior was inappropriate and he deserved what he got.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Foreshadows yesterdays events? So according to you if someone overdoes a touchdown celebration that foreshadows legal trouble in the future. Is that what we are going with? So can we expect Rob Gronkowski to rob a convenient store. Your straight up going minority report bro.
Gronkowski is straight up immature and I think four surgeries have made him readjust his priorities and profession.....I expect no more shenanigans out of him here on out

If I were to go "minority report" on him though I'd say DUI within 3 years or substance abuse policy violation within 9 months

jaym7018

Noob

THEY did not disrespect the court, HE did. It was HIS actions that disrupted the sentencing, and that is why he was charged. This is the law, so fucking deal with it.

Also the judge did what a LOT of judges wouldve done. Hell if I had been up there I would have given him a year and been done with it. I give him a pass and he throws it right back in my face by disrupting my sentence. Fuck that, he got what he deserves.
And its morons with your thought process why we have the most crowded prisons in the world.

jaym7018

Noob
Gronkowski is straight up immature and I think four surgeries have made him readjust his priorities and profession.....I expect no more shenanigans out of him here on out

If I were to go "minority report" on him though I'd say DUI within 3 years or substance abuse policy violation within 9 months

Would you have minority reported "headbutts wife " for chad?

REO

Undead
Do people not realize when you're up against a judge you're technically playing a game that you should follow within your head? Any kind of self-confidence and ego goes out the window ASAP when you are on trial. You don't laugh, you don't question the judge's decision, and you stand their like a motionless soldier and accept whatever is thrown at you. That's just how it is. If you fail to carry yourself as such (like the guy in the video did) then as Scorpion would say "You Fail". Enjoy your sentence.

Also smacking a guy's butt is the most awkward thing you could have done in a situation like that. Really, who the hell does that in a courtroom? And if it was a girl's butt who was smacked instead, everyone would have been falling off their rocker and going ballistic about sexual harassment. No one would be defending him then, so get out of here with this bias.

I agree to those who said the people who laughed should have been at least scolded at.