What's new

The "Games You Probably Haven't Played, But You Should Check Out" Thread

Justice

Noob
This game was so under rated, I remember I started playing this game one morning and then next I knew it was like 8 at night, I loved this game and so wish it would get a remake. It was so cool how every mission had countless ways to complete. My favorite class was the Toredor because of their speed.

So few I know have ever played this game, it was a launch title that didn't sell well and the developer even put out it will never get a sequel. It was a great game that was so different and fresh when it came out and it story was fun to unfold. Even though you had to play it twice to complete the story it still didn't feel that way.
Folklore is one of my fave ps3 games ever! That and Pain are the shizz :)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
For those who like RPG's

This is one is good despite the graphics but hey its PS1 so deal with it.

They should do a Remake on this game.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
DUDE. Rocky Rodent! I remember that game. I put soooo much time into it.
Yeah that was my favorite too, I have it on emulator. Despite it being a "Copy" of Sonic it was still good. Too bad it didnt gave much recognition as it should be. My favorite level is the second one where you run on the freeway dodging cars.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination

State of decay (no relation).Best zombie survival I've ever played. It really makes you feel like your time earth is limited and so are the supplies. You have to take care of all your survivors in the group and any mission could be the last one they go on. Highly recommended for zombie enthusiasts like myself as well as anyone who likes persistent open world games. It's downloadable on xbla
Dude Lifeline is so goddanm hard! makes the main story look like a joke, love this game

E

Eldriken

Yeah that was my favorite too, I have it on emulator. Despite it being a "Copy" of Sonic it was still good. Too bad it didnt gave much recognition as it should be. My favorite level is the second one where you run on the freeway dodging cars.
Yep, same here. =D Definitely the best part of the game.

Jaku2011

Anytime anyone asks about games that were underplayed my answer is always Jade Empire, I think I'd rather they had delayed Mass Effect a bit so they could make a sequel. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

Decay

King of the Bill
Dude Lifeline is so goddanm hard! makes the main story look like a joke, love this game
Yo I gotta get life line! I'm obsessed with this game. The developers are working on something epic now, they said state of decay is a prototype for the next game

E

Eldriken

Anytime anyone asks about games that were underplayed my answer is always Jade Empire, I think I'd rather they had delayed Mass Effect a bit so they could make a sequel. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT!
I can't believe I forgot to mention this game. >_< But yes, Jade Empire was an amazing game. It definitely deserves a proper sequel.

Jaku2011

Yo I gotta get life line! I'm obsessed with this game. The developers are working on something epic now, they said state of decay is a prototype for the next game
Ya I've heard should be awesome, whenever you get it I'm gonna let you know watch out for the middle of the map it took me completely by surprise when I played.

E

Eldriken

Someone please tell me you have played this game before. I played the CRAP out of this game as a kid.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
For some reason, that made me think of this:

A game that few people played (or at least, I never hear people mention). I had an absolute blast playing this coop with a friend.
Hmm, I've never played that one before if I saw it back in the day I probably would have rented it. Have you played this one?

This one was awesome.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hmm, I've never played that one before if I saw it back in the day I probably would have rented it. Have you played this one?

This one was awesome.
Man, RnRR was awesome. It goes without saying, but the music was just as great as the gameplay.

This is the first time I've heard of Battle Cars; didn't even know that game existed :D

E

Eldriken

I'm not online dude lol I'm only online maybe twice a week if that
Boooo. We should definitely plan something out so we can play. I haven't played you in quite a long time and you've seen to have vastly improved since we last played. =D

*stops derailing the thread now*

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Man, RnRR was awesome. It goes without saying, but the music was just as great as the gameplay.

This is the first time I've heard of Battle Cars; didn't even know that game existed :D
Yeah, the closest thing to BC now would be the game Full Auto if you ahd played that game. The game was pretty hard back then b/c the boss of each level would be on your ass lol.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

The original Demon / Dark souls but first person. Give it a try if you're a fan of the game / game lore

Oh Boy , this is the FUN stuff , action hunting monster game , some rpg elements and lots of armor & weapons to craft , each with their unique moveset and skills , no level up system and hunts can take quite long when you first run through the game ( im talking 20 to 40 minutes hunts for a medium sized monster ) , shines when playing with 3 friends , this is addicting and fun , try out the most recent ones like MH Tri Ultimate / MH4 for a great new exp even tho all MH are fun ( if you have a psp absolutely try MH Unite / Portable 3rd ).

Just a quick fun vid about MH 4

both work on emulators?

Decay

King of the Bill
Boooo. We should definitely plan something out so we can play. I haven't played you in quite a long time and you've seen to have vastly improved since we last played. =D

*stops derailing the thread now*
Derailing again..

Yeah I'm totally down. I've gotten much better at the matchup, I've had help from friends. And I practice blocking fraudshaker all the time but that online doe... makes it unblockable lol

E

Eldriken

And that's just off the top of my head for xbox 360 games.
Nier? Check. Bayonetta? Check. Edge of Time? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Shattered Dimensions all the way, dude. Edge of Time is a massively stripped down Shattered Dimensions.

E

Eldriken

Derailing again..

Yeah I'm totally down. I've gotten much better at the matchup, I've had help from friends. And I practice blocking fraudshaker all the time but that online doe... makes it unblockable lol
Just let me know when you want to play and we'll do a FT20 or something.