What's new

Tech The Flying Ninja Vortex

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I still can't get this consistently. Sometimes I can land in front, but majority of the time I land behind them. I just can't get the timing down. :(

If you want to land in front, try jumping AND doing J1 earlier than normal. You can actually Ji1 early as hell and still combo.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
If you want to land in front, try jumping AND doing J1 earlier than normal. You can actually Ji1 early as hell and still combo.
Ok, I will keep trying to practice. I can't get the jump to come out early enough, when DS jumps he lands behind them. Is there a way to buffer the jump right after the dash or is it just all practice?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Ok, I will keep trying to practice. I can't get the jump to come out early enough, when DS jumps he lands behind them. Is there a way to buffer the jump right after the dash or is it just all practice?

I usually input the jump during the dash, it should come out ASAP. What combo are you using to end with 123?

Oh, and try the Ji3 version first if that feels better.

InFlames

dead
I found a cross-up mix up with DS similar to this. Is this the only version? I don't want to upload something that's already known.

InFlames

dead
Well, explain. We can't tell you if we dont know what it is. Ji1, Ji3, ad F3 cross up well.
B3 dash in into Sword Flip. Leaves the opponent under you for a neutral J1 and J2 mix-up. I was talking to a DS player and he said it was known with 132-Sword Flip, but that wastes so much damage.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
B3 dash in into Sword Flip. Leaves the opponent under you for a neutral J1 and J2 mix-up. I was talking to a DS player and he said it was known with 132-Sword Flip, but that wastes so much damage.

Yeah, I've heard (and seen) the odd effects of SF leaving people under you. 132, Ji3, and B3 can all set it up, but B3 actually wastes more damage than 132. B3 yields a large damage combo.

InFlames

dead
Yeah, I've heard (and seen) the odd effects of SF leaving people under you. 132, Ji3, and B3 can all set it up, but B3 actually wastes more damage than 132. B3 yields a large damage combo.
What about B1U2-D2-B3-Sword Flip? I don't really know the damage but B1U2 combos are around 25-30%.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
B1U2 should be 32%. There are multiple ways to get that awkward SF finisher, but they always cost a lotta damage.