What's new

Tech The Flash : Best Anti-Wakeups of the game ?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The Flash can punish like 95% of wakeups of the game with either F3 or Speed Dodge (MB or not).
The few that he can't punish with those are unsafe on block (Deathstroke's FlipBlade for example).
It's ~30% meterless punisher minimum going to +64% 4 bars punisher.

DD & Catwoman don't have time to activate their MB version.

Flash has a great forward dash and can end his combos with hard knockdown all the time (3, 2 or litghning charge) which allow him to get close enough to do so.

Even the new Lobo's Hook Charge wakeup gets hit by f3. lol

So here we are :

AK Harold
Xenrail
UsedForGlue
AK Pig Of The Hut
AYSAMO
Hellion_96
Zyphox
AK GamerBlake
Hiltzy85
A F0xy Grampa
EGP Wonder_Chef
1man3letters
xFriction_Burnx
Red Venom
PND_Mustard
PND_Ketchup
Eddy Wang
FCP/EMP SCAR
SEV
BoricuaHeat
Dr. Handsome
DoctrineDark
R.E.O.
Tom Brady
AK Pig Of The Hut

Jolt

Uprise
I feel like an idiot because these both seemed so obvious lol. Didn't realize just how useful they could be against wake ups. Granted, I'm scrubby as hell and even just today started realizing how viable meter burn b3 was to shut out wakeups as well....With these wakeup stuffers, the pressure will never stop!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I feel like an idiot because these both seemed so obvious lol. Didn't realize just how useful they could be against wake ups. Granted, I'm scrubby as hell and even just today started realizing how viable meter burn b3 was to shut out wakeups as well....With these wakeup stuffers, the pressure will never stop!

You don't need F3 MB except if you wanna make more damages ;)

I also feel stupid especially after Zyphox shew us the Flash's f3 could punish Sinestro's wakeup after playing Pig lol.

I knew this was viable after a rdm noob in ranked spammed f3 against my Zod's bf3 wakeups, it was working 100% of the time so I decided to check it out deeper. :D

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
good stuff, i discovered the F3 in june i believe to beat wake ups, but the phase i didn't really try to implement.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Don't get too close doing f3 against KF because her invincible frames is no joke. Against Sinestro the timing is tight.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
good stuff, i discovered the F3 in june i believe to beat wake ups, but the phase i didn't really try to implement.

Yeah. I remember I used to love F3 anti-wake up when I used to main him.

One of my favorites was this: You kan use F3 as an option select on Nightwing's wake up. He wakes up with Staff Spin, you beat it. He wakes up with Flying Grayson, you're safe. Once he's konditioned to not wake up with staff spin you kan start ducking and using D2 to beat Flying Grayson.

I normally did the Starter~Lightning Kick, 21, B22F3 on Nightwing for this reason as it leaves him point blank.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
but the phase i didn't really try to implement.

Yep, I've noticed no one is using it out of anti zoning, yet it's godlike against some up close stuffs like Bane's charge or HG's mace charge. It avoids most of super on wakeups as well. There are still a lot to find out with the speed dodge, and it was a smart thing to wait the big patch to do so haha.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Have you tried this against Banes new MB on whif Venom uppercut?

If you speed dodge the first hit, you have time for blocking the second one. Flash's hitbox is quite small so you can block it on reaction since the beginning of the 2nd bane's hit takes time to hit flash.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
If you speed dodge the first hit, you have time for blocking the second one. Flash's hitbox is quite small so you can block it on reaction since the beginning of the 2nd bane's hit takes time to hit flash.
Interesting, thanks. I'm curious of the fwd 3, especially since I see more of that to beat our armor.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
MMH's bf3 stops all wake-ups. Invincible frames or not, just need to time correctly. And it works for against 100% of the cast, even Lex's CC