What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Thats not much since f.2 4xxX-ray does 50%.
That's not the point, f2 on his own grants more damage on hit but doesn't leave ferra torr plus in block.

f2xxPNG RC guarantees a blockstring on block (is at least + 15), and still does good damage on hit if you have xray or the opponent is close to the corner (f2xxPNG RC, 112+4, d3, 11, b121xxdbf1 is 32%)

It is a different tool than f2 on his own.

Last edited:

Wetdoba

All too easy...
That's not the point, f2 in his own grants more damage on hit but doesn't leave ferra torr plus in block.

f2xxPNG RC guarantees a blockstring on block (is at least + 15), and still does good damage on hit if you have xray or the opponent is close to the corner (f2xxPNG RC, 112+4, d3, 11, b121xxdbf1 is 32%)

It is a different tool than f2 on his own.
You can do that combo, 11 2+4 has Ferra in it and the run cancel makes you lose her

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Even when Ferra isn't available you can still do X-Ray, and with Ferra-Torr isn't uncommon to have 3 bars ready.
F2xxPNG RC, 11xxX-Ray totally works and probably does a billion damage (can't test it now)

Edit: F2xxPNG RC, 4xxX-ray does 9.20 % on block and 43% on hit
It's pointless then, because the X-Ray cancels PnG buff and just a regular F2, 4, X-ray does 50%. Add anything to that combo and the scaling reduces damage.

joeldm

Noob
The only low we have to xxPNG is B3. But B3 so slow. B3 could have the same speed F2, then it could be more useful

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
You know it'd be really nice if when Ferra isn't on your back all of the specials become the lackey version.
As much as i would really like that, it would make using Lackey completely pointless. It may potentially break the character, but it's not like that'd be the worst thing in the game.

Kamikaze_Highlander

eh.. still too much. I mean you're talking about giving Torr Back Breaker, Torryuken, Boulder Roll, along with b2? On top of the d1 If we had those without Ferra, why would you even try Lackey, you'd be limiting yourself without access to the range with Ferra. Whereas Vicious and Ruthless would be buffed massively cuz they have way more options now.

Also I would rather keep the OH hit on bf3 than the invincibility frames

Wetdoba

All too easy...
giving them a command grab and lackey D1 alone without Ferra would be cheap, we are plus 6 after overhead Ferra Toss adding a grab into our options in that one scenario would be a lot let alone MB torryuken or any other lackey options. ruthless would be hands down broken with the cancels with a damage boost into armored safe launchers, this isnt what this character needs. They only need a realiable anti air imo. maybe a slightly faster run speed

Last edited:

Kamikaze_Highlander

giving them a command grab and lackey D1 alone without Ferra would be broken. Cmon now guys, this isnt what this character needs. They only need a realiable anti air
I think they need more than that. njp is a great aa for read jump ins. and Ferra toss is decent at catching them, so is boss toss. I think they should give us Lackey b2 as well, that way P'n'G cancel is a real 50/50.

Kamikaze_Highlander

giving them a command grab and lackey D1 alone without Ferra would be cheap, we are plus 6 after overhead Ferra Toss adding a grab into our options in that one scenario would be a lot let alone MB torryuken or any other lackey options. ruthless would be hands down broken with the cancels with a damage boost into armored safe launchers, this isnt what this character needs. They only need a realiable anti air imo. maybe a slightly faster run speed
+6? on block?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
+6? on block?
Yeah thats my main pressure with the character and Im surprised not many people use it at all in tournament. B121xxoverhead Ferra is plus 6 on block and builds crazy meter. If they try to do anything after blocking it just do the lackey d1 which is 6 frames, another B121 is a frame trap and works much better against counter pokes with the last patch fixing it, also will break slow armor like Predators or Tremors. They can armor through the overhead ferra toss but not B121xx bowl girl so they have to know you are going to do it. plus B12 is neutral on block so you can stagger it. I guess most people aren't as comfortable without Ferra as me though, but yeah, plus 6 on block, I abuse that shit

Kamikaze_Highlander

last I remember it was +1, holy shit I never knew!!! I knew it was positive, but I preferred the hard knockdown with just just b1212 OH, and I kept Ferra. This is a huge change.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Ok, so I got

Starter xxPnG RC d2, d3, d3, d1, d1, d1, d1, f2, f2, d3~dbf1
11 - 37%
b12 - 38%
2 - 38%
b3 - 40%
4 - 42%

You can get another d1 in there but it adds no more damage.

Starter xxPnG RC d2. d3. d3. d1, d1, d1, d1, 4~dbf1
11 - 34%
b12 - 35%
2 - 35%
b3 - 37%
4 - 39%

Starter xxPnG RC f2, f2, d1, d1, d1, d1, 4~dbf1 - MOST DAMAGING
11 - 38%
b12 - 39%
b121 - 40%
2 - 39%
b3 - 41%
4 - 43%

joeldm

Noob
Video with some combos that I made in September

NJP~F4~F4~F2~F2~D1xxBB | 32%
NJP~F3~F2~D2~11xxBB | 33%
NJP~F3~F2~D2~B121xxBB | 35%
NJP~F3~F2~D2~4xxBB | 35%
NJP~F3~F2~D2~4xxEX Torryuken~4xxTorryuken | 39%
NJP~F3~F2~D2~4xxEX Torryuken~4xxBB | 40%

F2~NJP~F3~11~4xxBB | 34%
F2~NJP~F4~F3~4xxBB | 35%
F2~F3~D3~4xxEX Torryuken~4xxBB | 41%

The combos below need a space to work after corner.
F2~D2~11~D1xxBB | 32%
F2~D2~B121xxBB | 33%
F2~D2~4xxBB | 33%
F2~D2~11~4xxBB | 35%
F2~D2~11~11~4xxBB | 36%, works on big characteres
F2~NJP~D2~11~4xxBB | 36%
F2~D2~11~4xxEX Torryuken~4xxBB | 41%

@Alien Substance