What's new

The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Never mind I found The Magician plays Pred.

Damn we almost could of had a complete diverse top 8 but imagine Foreverking using Pred.think they both use different variations so that's something

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Never mind I found The Magician plays Pred.

Damn we almost could of had a complete diverse top 8 but imagine Foreverking using Pred.think they both use different variations so that's something
Nah, the Magician play Cassie (main) and played at least one match as Kobu Tanya. Also, he's Take$$$'s brother, apparently.

IrishMantis

Nah, the Magician play Cassie (main) and played at least one match as Kobu Tanya. Also, he's Take$$$'s brother, apparently.
Yay diverse top 8

Oh wait I think Sonic rocked Cassie too? Fuck it Sonic plays a lot of chars so it don't matter

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
hmm....the tournaments are getting dull already, there were a couple good matches, but there's no need to keep watching the same 5-6 guys in top 8 yet again

IrishMantis

hmm....the tournaments are getting dull already, there were a couple good matches, but there's no need to keep watching the same 5-6 guys in top 8 yet again
Well then, why don't you enter and beat them to save us from these "Dull" top 8s once and for all.

Like seriously it only makes the game look good and consistent seen similar people place and who play completely different chars , if it was a different top 8 every time it would look a hell of a lot worse.

These are the guys too beat, it motivates the scene imo

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm just rustling your feathers, Dink. I don't mind Quan at all. I just think you downplay him to an obvious extent and it's kinda funny.
I don't downplay him. I just point out his flaws. I still think he's top 3. But n mk9 top 8s weren't 7 kabals. Injustice wasn't 6 mmhs. It's about the game as a whole. Quan is good in the sense he 6-4s most of the cast. But people are quick to mistake a 6-4 for 9-1 because of tools. Quan is fine and with good fundamentals behind him can win fairly

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I don't downplay him. I just point out his flaws. I still think he's top 3. But n mk9 top 8s weren't 7 kabals. Injustice wasn't 6 mmhs. It's about the game as a whole. Quan is good in the sense he 6-4s most of the cast. But people are quick to mistake a 6-4 for 9-1 because of tools. Quan is fine and with good fundamentals behind him can win fairly
Lol, the downplaying is real.

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
Well then, why don't you enter and beat them to save us from these "Dull" top 8s once and for all.

Like seriously it only makes the game look good and consistent seen similar people place and who play completely different chars , if it was a different top 8 every time it would look a hell of a lot worse.

These are the guys too beat, it motivates the scene imo

I ain't got the got the time or resources to travel, I enjoy all the gaming tournaments, but the MKX tournaments are wearing on me.

But if you enjoy them, cool.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I ain't got the got the time or resources to travel, I enjoy all the gaming tournaments, but the MKX tournaments are wearing on me.

But if you enjoy them, cool.
I'm sorry for winning too much ;_; should me and Sonicfox and the rest of Yomi start losing on purpose in pools or something?

Of course the best players are gonna be in top 8 majority of the time, that's every single fighting game

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
I'm sorry for winning too much ;_; should me and Sonicfox and the rest of Yomi start losing on purpose in pools or something?

Of course the best players are gonna be in top 8 majority of the time, that's every single fighting game
I know.

And I'm saying that's been getting dull to watch, never said was your fault.